The man in black

I had been wondering around for a few days now,finding money where I could, with my little sister sleeping on my back. I was dragging my great sword along the ground as we walked through the woods.

 I was dragging my great sword along the ground as we walked through the woods

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/n:just the armor and sword.you have both arms.)

I needed a break so i set Jane down onto a nearby tree and sat with her.

Jane:Where are we going,big bro?

Y/n:If you want the truth then, I have no clue. The huntsmen did this.

A year back a group of huntsmen came to my sister and I's small village. We welcomed them and feed them but in the end,when a group of Grimm came to invade, they ran like cowards and even used some of the villagers as meat shields. As far as I know the only people that made it were me and Jane. I rested long enough and got up,getting Jane up as well.

Y/n:Ready to go?

Jane:Yeah.

I set her up on to my back and we walked a little more. At the end of our walk we found a village,I took us in to the village and found a place to get food and to sleep. As we sat down and ate,we were going to go to sleep when a group of girls made their way over to us.

Red:Hey! We need you to come with us.

Y/n:And if I refuse?

Yellow:We take you by force!

I readied my great sword as my armor formed around me,I crouched down onto the ground and my eyes started to glow an devilish red.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/n:That's all I needed to hear!

I rushed the blonde girl and was ready to cut straight through her but I was blocked by a glyph that sent me back words. I stood up and growled.

Y/n:Schnee!

It was the blonde girl that rushed me,across the face, and I grabbed her by the throat.

Y/n:How hard do I have to squeeze!?

Yellow:Harder then this! Ruby!

As she called out the girl in red from earlier shot me in the arm with her weapon,making me drop the blonde.I bolted my head in the direction of the girl and I ran at her with max speed. I caught her before she could react and hit her in the gut with my knee,before I could follow a rope wrapped around my throat and I was yanked down,once on the floor I was punched straight in the face,creating a shockwave. After taking the punch I threw the blonde at the schnee girl,grabbed the rope ,that pulled me down, and began to spin the girl in black and white. As I fought the armor wanted more and more control of my movements.