volume5:Hello haven.

It was a few seconds before the headmaster regained consciousness.

Y/n:Are you okay,sir?

Leonardo:Yes,yes I'm fine. Leonardo lionhart at your service.

He stood up as qrow did the same.

Leonardo:You almost scared me half to death,qrow! When coming into another person's workspace please exercise caution.

Qrow:Why weren't you waiting at the entrance for us?!

The headmaster took out a small watch and checked the time.

Leonardo:My apologies,it would seem that time slipped away from me. You are the new students that qrow told me about?

Ruby:Yes,sir! I'm ruby rose!

Jaune:Jaune arc.

Y/n:Y/n l/n.

Yuno:Yuno sasaki!

Ren:Lei ren.

Nora:Nora valkarie!

Puck:And I'm puck!

Leonardo:A fairy?

Puck:Finally someone calls me the right thing!

The headmaster looked turned his gaze to me.

Leonardo:The,infamous,executioner. When qrow told me you were coming I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little afraid. But there is something I want to give you.

All of us walked into his office as he went behind his desk and pulled out the gear my dad wore.

Y/n:I left this back in patch,how did you get it?

Leonardo:It was sent over to me by taiyang,he said he wanted it to be here when you arrived just in case.

Y/n:I guess he was right.

Leonardo:There's another thing that came with the armor. A note addressed to you by Ms.xiaolong.

He handed me the letter as my heart began to beat at a faster rate then normal,I was nervous at to what was written. I opened the letter and began to read it,in my head.

"Hey,y/n, I hope this gets to you,I wanted to write you this because I said some things that I didn't mean when you left with ruby. I do need you and I'm happy you went to find Jane,I know I would do the same if it was ruby,I was being selfish and was only thinking about myself. Shortly after you left general ironwood sent a robotic arm to me,for protecting beacon, I didn't try it out for a while but it's starting to grow on me,I'm even back to fighting. Don't bother writing me back, by the time you're reading this I'm already gone away from home,I'm trying to find my mom,dad even gave me a place to go to find her. We're both looking for people dear to us and I hope you're as successful as I want to be,I'm going to finish this before it gets too long. We might even see eachother,if we're lucky enough.