Volume2:The Spartan vs the exectioner

Me and team rwby had went back to beacon,yuno also tagged along. As we were on the bull head back I looked at him,very sceptical.

Yuno:You got something to say,exectioner?

Y/n:No,not really and don't call me the executioner,my name is y/n l/n.

Yuno:Y/n? Alright then.

Y/n:So,yuno, you got a past?

Yuno:A past? Well,let's see....nope. don't got one.

Y/n:Alright. You don't have to talk.

Yang:Anyways,what school did you go to before beacon,yuno?

Yuno:Well I didn't go to one. The headmaster contacted me and said he wanted me to join.

Blake:Not surprising,considering how well you could fight.

Yuno:What can I say, I got a lucky draw when it comes to sembalance's.

The rest of the ride was the others asking yuno a bunch of questions,which he would always answer in a backwards kind of manner. He seems like a guy that has good intentions but somethings off about him. I didn't pay it much mind and when the bullhead landed I went straight to my room,to sleep. When I entered I saw that there was an extra bed in the room.

Y/n:New bed?

I brushed over it and went to lay down,after I took a shower and dressed in my sleep wear. I laid down and turned on the tv,that is mounted next to the door. As I was watching the door opened and June came in.

Y/n:How was your day?

June:Good,I meet some one new.

Y/n:Who would that be?

As I asked my question yuno's head came from around the corner,with his same careless smile.

Y/n:Oh. Hey yuno.

Yuno:So,she is your sister! I heard her last name and was confident she was your sister.

Y/n:So,what are you doing here?

Yuno:Well,this is my new room.

Y/n:So,uncle oz put you with us.

Yuno:I guess so.

Y/n:That makes the two of us a team then.

He walked into the room and laid down on his bed. As he laid down beo came over to him and put is head on yuno's bed.

Yuno:What the?Why is there a beowolf in here?

Y/n:Oz didn't tell you? That's my pet,his name is beo.

Yuno looked down at beo and began to rub his head.

Yuno:Good boy.

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi yuno laughing at chibi y/n as he tries to get beo to let go of his sword.*

Most of the day had passed and it was time for our combat class,with ms.goodwitch. pyrah had just finished fighting the entire team CRDL and was the victor.

Goodwitch:Alright then, we have time for two more matches,who would like to go next?

I raised my hand as a boy from atlas did the the same.

Goodwitch:Y/n and mercury,was it? You two will be our second to last match.

Mercury:Well actually I wanted

Y/n:Sounds fun!

I jumped down into the ring as mercury,lazily, went down the stairs. I grabbed my sword ,from my back, and slammed it into the ground,creating a dust cloud.