volume2:Genocide.

I walked closer to the man as four of his friends rushed me. I cut through one of the men as the others looked straight at me.

Bandit1:Wait,I know who you are! You're the executioner!

A bullet soared through the air and into the chest of the bandit and he went to the ground,in pain. I looked back and saw yuno,his smile gone.

Yuno:You shouldn't call him that,he hates it.

Yuno then vanished and had the bandit,who took Jane captive, and had him on his knees,a katana to his throat.

Yuno:And I hate when you mess with my friends.

Bandit2:How? How did you do that?!

Yuno:None of your damn business. Executioner! You deal with the rest.

The grip on my sword tightened and my armor came on to me.

Bandit3:I didn't sign up to fight the black devil!

Bandit4:I thought he went to the city what is he doing out here!?

Y/n:So,I'm the black devil in this part of vale?

I rushed up to one of the men and shoved my sword through his chest,ripping a hole into it. I ripped my sword out and set my eyes on the others.

Y/n:My sword is six times as thick and does six times the damage of a normal sword,pray you die quick or this could be painful. 

I rushed the men,that had frozen out of fear, and began to slash through them,putting all six of them to rest. I walked over to where yuno had the last bandit and I crouched to his level,as my helmet faded from my body along with the rest of my armor.

Y/n:Tell me,what went through your shriveled up little brain of yours to make you think this was a good idea? And then you almost rape my sister? Let go of him yuno.

He did as I said and the man got up and immediately went to punch me, I let him get the hit off as I grabbed him by the throat,raising him up into the air.

Y/n:What should I do with you? I know. Jane,come here.

She walked over to me as I saw beo walking around the villagers,making sure they were safe. But as she walked towards me I was hit with an arrow in my back. I dropped the man on the ground and I turned to see another ten men coming into the village. As this happened I saw father get up,while ripping the dart out of his neck.

Guts:Looks like they got me when I was busy. Well,it's payback time.

He rushed towards the men,his broken blade ready to go, and began to slash through each and everyone of them,making it true that,even with a broken sword,the black swordsman is still kicking and killing. I was amazed at how he did all that with just a broken blade,it was amazing, and out of the corner of my eye I saw the main bandit trying to crawl away but before I could act Jane stomped onto his head.

Bandit2:You bitch!

She put her sword to the back of his throat,scaring him.

Jane:Shut up or I will hurt you,more. On the other hand.

She raised her sword and sent it through the back of his neck,killing him almost immediately.I walked over to his carcass and I picked it up, I then threw it to beo and he began to dig in.

Y/n:Thanks to the villagers the fire is going out.

Jane:And thanks to us the people are safe.

Y/n:Right,well that's enough for one day,we should get some sleep.

Father and yuno made their way over to us and father sat his hand on me and Jane's shoulders.

Guts:You both did very good,I'm proud. Also amazing job with the grimm. This calls for a drink!

He turned around and headed to a bar type Building,as he walked i saw that their was blood coming from the inside of his armor that reminded me I also had an arrow in my back.

Y/n:Yuno,can you help me with this?

Yuno:I got ya,cap.

Y/n:Cap?

Yuno:Yeah,you're the captin aren't you?

Y/n:I guess I am.

He put his hand on my back as the other went onto the arrow.

Yuno:Get ready,this might hurt.

He pulled the arrow out and I gave a slight yelp of pain,I looked back to him.

Y/n:You could have stopped time!

Yuno:You would have felt the pain anyways,that's just how that works.

Y/n:That still hurt.

I walked to father,Jane and yuno coming as well, I found him in the bar and sat next to him.

Y/n:You need to get patched up,and maybe disinfected.

Guts:The alcohol will disinfect me from the inside.

Yuno:That sounds like some good medicine!

A man with medical equipment,much like a field medic, came into the bar and walked over to us.

Doctor:Hello my name is doctor cambridge. If you don't mind I would like to check your wounds,as a thanks for saving this humble town.

Y/n:Right here?

Doctor:Or at my clinic,it makes no difference.

Y/n:Sure why not.

I took off the top part of my armor,and my under shirt, and let the counter hold it. The doctor took a look at my wounds and began to sow the cuts up,my aura kept most of the pain down.

Doctor:I heard you took on one hundred and fifty Grimm all by yourself to save our town. I am very impressed and greatful.

Y/n:I did what any respectable huntsman should do.

Yuno:You should have seen him,doc, he was insane. He took the claw of a deathstalker and killed the beast with it,the executioner is one scary man.

Doctor:I've heard the tales of the wondering black devil.

Jane:That's a new one.

Doctor:Here in the east side of vale we call him the black devil,in the north he's known as the executioner,to the west they know him as the thousand Grimm exterminator,and finaly to the south he's called the human Grimm,based off his Grimm like armor. Of course in the city he's also referred to as the executioner,making it the most popular. When word got out he moved to the center of vale and no longer moved from town to town crime got a lot more severe.

Yuno:Your like a folk tale,y/n!

Y/n:Yeah it's real nice to be known for being a murderer.

Guts:I had nicknames like that when I was a young man,the hundered man slayer and the black swordsman.

Y/n:Like father like son.