voulme4:A journey complete.

The horse-Demon man Grimm made its way toward us and our fight began. I turned to yuno as he nodded,already knowing what I meant. He backed up to qrow and took out his twin katana's, ready to protect qrow. As yuno did this I rushed forward at the Grimm only to be held at bay by the grimm's extremely long hand,ruby fired at the same time and managed to knock the hand away from me.

Y/n:Thanks ruby!

Ruby:Don't sweat it.

I ran forward again and when it attacked me this time it swung with such force that my armor cracked down the middle,breaking into two sepreat pieces.

Yuno:Your armor!

Y/n:Don't worry about me! The grimm used all the strength it could spare to try in put me out of the fight.

I rushed again and when the monster went to attack I jumped over the arm,landing on the horse infront of the rider.

Y/n:TOO BAD IT WASN'T ENOUGH!

I went to bring my sword down in a slashing motion but was thrown off by horse going onto it's back legs. I hit the ground and rolled away from the grimm,attempting to catch my breath.

Y/n:I'm beginning to get the feeling that a front attack isn't going to work.

Yuno:You're just now realizing that!?

Ruby and Jaune,along with ren annd nora, rushed at the monster and began to fight with it,as they did so I looked down to me leg armor and took it off as well. As I finished taking off my armor the others were sent flying back to our original position,where qrow and yuno were. The grimm slowly walked towards us,moving in spontaneous and almost demonic ways. As it neared closer it let out a terrifying scream,it's eyes setting on us then moving to qrow. It sent out it long arm,which extended, and went to attack but yuno held out his hand,his clock-like eyes spinning back and forth.

Y/n:Now go!

He picked qrow up and began to walk but as he walked time resumed for the Grimm and it's eyes focused on us once more.

Y/n:There's five of us and one grimm,easy.

Ren:I wish you were right.

I ran at the creature as both of its arms stretched out and restrained me from moving.

Y/n:You made a pretty bad MISTAKE!

My grimm armor formed onto me,against my will, and I grabbed the monster by the arms. I pulled down but instead of bringing the Grimm down to the floor I ripped it's arms off,seeing my new found opening I moved forward as fast as ruby and jumped onto the horse. It screamed at me while I yelled back at it,i took my hands and wrapped them around the head of the monster. When I began to squeeze down onto it the Grimm grew a new pair of arms and punched me full force in the chest,I was sent flying back as the others backed away from me. The new arms of this grimm looked stronger,with it now being covered in bone armor. It threw an arm at me,I doged to the side and grabbed the arm. I tried to rip off like before but it seemed to be to armored,I then put the arm in between my armored jaws and bit down onto it. My bit completely removed the arm from where I bit downwards,the monster let out a scream of anguish and ran at me. It stood on its back legs and went to stomp down onto me,I grabbed each of the hooves and began to press back against the grimm. I got it as high as i could lift it and took the legs and pushed them to opposite sides of the horse like body,breaking the legs as I did. It screamed in pain again and went down to the floor,it's back legs also collapsing, I grabbed the mouth of the horse and bit into the it's neck,the rider tried to attack me but was stopped when it was shot by ruby and ren. When my jaws had fully locked, into the neck of the horse,I violently yanked my head the right,ripping the head off the horse. The creature still wasn't dead as I jumped onto the back of the horse,I began to claw the Grimm rider. After clawing at it for awhile I grabbed the dual horns that rested atop it's head and ripped the off,when I pulled them off I turned then to where I could stab downwards like with a knife. I stabbed the horns into the eye sockets of the Grimm mask,killing the beast. After that I wanted more blood,the armor wished for more and I couldn't hold back any longer.

Ruby:Yeah! We got it. You can take the armor off now,y/n. Y/n?

I ran at her and went to claw her as she dodged to the right,after seeing her dodge I continued to swing until a bullet hit me in the side. The bullet threw me off balance and my head jerked to see yuno,his katana's ready.

Yuno:Your like a brother to me,y/n,but I'm not going to watch you hurt ruby!

NEXT CHAPTER:VOLUME4:THE TIME BREAKER VS THE EXECUTIONER!

The Executioner(male reader x rwby)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें