Volume5:Together but alone.

I woke up the next day and saw yang getting ready.

Y/n:You wake up early now?

Yang:Couldn't sleep.

Y/n:Was it me?

Yang:No,it was just myself.

Y/n:If you need to talk,I am here.

Yang:I know,I'm going to see if anyone else is awake.

Y/n:You want me to come with?

Yang:Sure.

I got out of bed and began to get dressed when I finished yang had already finished getting ready and was waiting for me.We left the room and walked down stairs where we saw ruby laying down on the balcony.

Yang:Wait here.

She went out side as I looked into the living room and when I did I saw a robotic hand on the side table,I walked over to it and there was a letter attached. I took the note off and began to ready it.

"If I ever die or go missing I want this old thing to go to y/n,call it a father's last birthday present.
-Guts"

I picked up the hand and began to inspect it. It had a repeating crossbow,a canon,and a flamethrower all built into it. You couldn't wear as a glove either,it was a prosthetic.

Ozpin:That old blacksmith was incredibly skilled,before he passed on.

Y/n:The man who made my sword made this?

Ozpin:That is correct. His name was godo,and he was the best blacksmith I knew.

Y/n:Would it work with my armor?

Ozpin:If you were to need it's uses,yes.

Y/n:Right,thanks uncle oz.

Ozpin:My pleasure.

As he finished talked he returned control to Oscar.

Oscar:I hate it when that happens.

Y/n:Right,I would too. So,who controls the sleep schedule?

Oscar:Oz,mainly. It's like he never sleeps. I know you sleep,I was making a joke.

Y/n:Talking to uncle oz?

Oscar:Yeah.

Y/n:Well,I leave you and your,unbearable lecturer,voice in your head to yourselves.

I went to walk outside but was stopped when yang barged inside,angrily, she then marched up stairs and slammed the door to our room shut.

Y/n:Oh no.

I dashed up the stairs and into the room,where yang was sitting down starring at a photo of her,ruby,weiss,blake,yuno,jane,beo, and myself.

Y/n:Hey.

Yang:What do you want!

Y/n:Calm down,you're  so hotheaded right now that jumping into a volcano seems like it would cool me off.

Yang:I'm sorry,just angry is all.

Y/n:Like I said before,I'm here.

Yang:Have you ever felt like someone just left you for no reason? Do you know what it feels like to be abandened?

Y/n:Yes and no. I don't remember my childhood that well but all I know is that I was never,really, alone,i had Zach and...and Jane. I don't know abandonment but I sure as hell know betrayal,at least now I do.

Yang:Y/n?

The door slowly opened as I looked up and saw weiss coming into the room,she looked curious and concerned.