Is a black cat good or bad luck?(part 1)

I woke up with yang next to me,holding my arm, I shook her a little bit and she came too.

Yang:It looks like your the one that ended up in my bed.

Y/n:Funny. We should wake everyone else up.

Yang:If that's what you want.

We stepped off of her bed and I went over to beo and Jane.

Y/n:Up boy.

Beo lifted his head up and began to stretch. I then moved to Jane and ruffled her hair,which woke her up.

Y/n:Morning,did you sleep well?

She nodded her head as the three of us looked at yang wake up the others. She got them all up,Weiss being the hardest to wake, Once they were all up ruby walked over to me.

Ruby:It's going to take awhile for all of us to get ready,sorry.

Y/n:I'll go get ready in my dorm.

Ruby:Got it!

I grabbed my things and made my way out of their dorm.

Y/n:Jane,Beo,come on.

They both made their way to me and we walked to our dorm room. I opened the door and we all walked inside.

Y/n:I'm going to shower and get ready,Jane you'll take a bath when I'm done and I guess we have to give beo a bath tonight.

She nodded her head and went to sit on her bed,she also turned on the tv, beo sat with her.I walked into the bathroom,with my school uniform ready to wear, and took a shower. I finished my shower and dressed in the clothing that I was required to wear. I loosened the tie,leaving it barely put together. I walked out of the bathroom and Jane went in with her clothes. I sat down next to beo and he put his head on my lap.

Y/n:I bet your hungry,let's go get something.

I got up and opened the door,Beo following close behind. We made our way to the cafeteria and I went and got us both some food. I sat down at a table with our food and beo sat down next to be,eager for his food.I lifted up his food,an entire chicken, and threw it to him,he caught it and began to eat it all,bone included. I ate as I watched him do the same and when we both finished someone thought it would be a good idea to throw a mace at beo,I grabbed it and snapped it in half.

Y/n:Who threw this at my wolf!?

Everyone was completely quite,until a girl pointed at a boy.

Y/n:Thank you.

I rushed over to them and shoved the boy's face into the table.

Y/n:You thought it would be a good time to try and hurt my pet!

His teammate went to attack me but beo hit him out of the way,Beo then went down onto all fours and growled at the other boys,ready to attack again.

Y/n:Good boy.

I looked back the boy that I had under my hand and I slammed his face back into the table. As this happened I saw rwby walk in with Jane.

Y/n:Give me a reason.

Cardin:Because it's a dumb monster,just like the faunus.

That pissed me off. I ripped his head from the table and threw him to the floor.

Y/n:Beo, Go fetch.

Beo ran from the cafitera and came back seconds later with my sword,he threw over to me and I caught it. As the racist got up I took my sword and slammed the flat end into his side,knocking him back to the floor.