Goodbye,yuno(FINALE)

After we all had our touching moment we were told that the headmaster of haven has decided to take a group of huntsman to attack the brawen tribe. But before we headed to the school,to meet up with the rest, yuno came home with an odd creature.

 But before we headed to the school,to meet up with the rest, yuno came home with an odd creature

Yuno:Guys,look what I found!

He held the creature up with great pride.

Y/n:Yuno,you're my best friend but what the hell is that?!

Yuno:I don't know "what" he is but I do know that I named him fred.

Yang:That's cool and all but where did you find him?

Yuno:I was walking around town and I saw this little guy running around,I grabbed him and we came back here.

Ruby ran over to yuno,and fred, and began to pet the animal.

Ruby:He's so cute!

Puck also went over to the two.

Puck:I'm cuter. But I guess he isn't ugly.

Qrow:Come on,kids! We got to get going.

We left the home and made our way to the school,when we got there it was just us and Leonardo.

Y/n:Where are the other huntsman?

I looked around the room and I saw a raven perched on a railing above us,I knew who it was.

Y/n:Raven!

Qrow took a shot at his sister and she flew down to Leonardo,transforming back into a human.

Raven:Come on qrow,if you're going to shoot me then shoot me. That was insulting.

Yang:Mom? What's going on?

Y/n:magic,that's it.

Qrow:What the hell leo!? You're teaming up with her?!

Leonardo:I um..i

Raven:He's doing the smart thing,He took all his choices looked them over and he chose what was best for him.

Y/n:I should have killed you when I had the chance.

Raven:Yes,you should have. You can't stop Salem,no one can. That's why I left.

Ruby:You're wrong! We've done things that most people consider to be impossible but the reason we could do it was because we were together. We had eachother!

Raven:Just like her.

Raven cut a portal in the air and a fire ball came out at ruby,yuno stopped time and took the blast for her.

Ruby:Yuno!

Cinder and the rest of her lackeys came through the portal,I ran at her with my sword ready before I could think about what I was doing.

Y/n:You bitch!

I swung down at her but was kicked to the side by mercury.

Mercury:That's no way to talk to a lady.

Y/n:I'll rip you all limb from limb!

That's when Jane,zach, and a burly man walked through the doors,slowly closing them behind him.

Hazel:The white fang are securing the perimeter and setting up demolition,no one in and no one out.

I looked towards Jane to she her helmet wasn't on,her smile was that of a person who believed she had the power to rule the world.

Jane:Big brother,how long it's been.

Y/n:You're "not" jane!

I ran at her and she dodged my slash by jumping over me.

Jane:Slow and idiotic,just like always.

I spun backwards with my sword and managed to hit her,she was thrown back but was able to stay on her feet.

Jane:That was faster,show me what else you can do"brother".

Y/n:SHUT THE HELL UP!

I ran at her and swung my sword from the left,she jumped over it and, with one motion , she stabbed my in the shoulder. I grabbed her raiper and brought her forward,when she was close enough I swung my head into hers. She flew back but kept her raiper.

Jane:I see you took my advice and went back to your old armor.

Y/n:This was "our" fathers.

Jane:You mean "your" father's! Guts is not my father!

Y/n:He was more of a father then Griffith!

Jane:Keep his majestic name out your filthy mouth!

She dashed at me and I blocked her sword with the blunt of my blade, I then kicked her in the side. She regained herself after the kick and began a flurry of stabs,after me blocking almost all of the she jumped onto my shoulders and kicked off them while kicking me in the face. We then both dashed at eachother and I swung my sword upward and stopped her stab. Our fight continued until we both saw a silver glow coming from ruby,I looked over to her but she was knocked unconscious by emerald. I them saw Weiss was also on the ground and yuno was stuck between the burly man and Zach. Jane's rapier stuck into my side as my armor bursted onto me,I was in control. I grabbed Jane's rapier and yanked her towards me. I then grabbed her by the throat and began to squeeze down on it.

Jane:You wouldn't kill your sister!

Y/n:You are NOT MY SISTER!

I raised her into the air and slammed her as hard as I could into the ground,she fell unconscious. I then ran to yuno but as I did explosions went off and a light fell from the ceiling as cinder shot flames at him. The explosion that took place blasted us all away but when I looked at Yuno's body there was nothing there.

Y/n:YUNO!!!!!!!

Voice2:That's it,they killed your best friend. You think they should continue to live after that?! NO! They need to pay with their lives for what they just did. So pick up your sword and EXECUTE THEM!!

I did as I was told. The grip on my sword got stronger and I began to slash wildly at every one near me,including my friends. My eyes then locked onto cinder,I ran at her but was stopped when the burly man held my arm back. I looked to him and sliced my hand clean off with a single slash,I then returned my sights to cinder and ran at her with just one arm.

Cinder:That's not human! No human would cut off their own arm,it's insane! Not even the Grimm would do something like that! You're not a human or a Grimm or anything that can naturally be on this planet,YOU'RE A DEMON!

I raised my sword with my one arm as the other gushed out blood and swung down onto her,she barley moved out the way and the fear in her eye was clear as day. She was terrified of me.

I ran at her again but was stopped when a chain went around my neck,I was then pulled back but as I was being pulled I saw Oscar throw my father's prosthetic arm to me. I caught it in my mouth and shoved it into the wound,the armor over took the hand and connected it to my arm. I then grabbed the chain and pulled emerald towards me. As she got near I took my sword and slammed it into her side,my eyes then shot back to cinder but as I ran at her a chandelier from above crashed down onto me,knocking me out.