volume3:brawls

It was the next day,after my fight with qrow and my mental breakdown. It was time for the 2v2 matches and,just like yesterday,me and yuno were up first. We walked into the arena as our opponents did the same.

Y/n:You ready for this?

Yuno:Just don't break your arm this time.

Y/n:Please,it's not my arm you have to worry about.

Our opponents were both white and female as one had a mace and a shield,along with red hair and green eyes, as the other used a simple spear,that also had a gun barrel in the tip of the spear. She had pink hair with brown eyes.

Yuno:Well,then. I can't say this isn't going to be fun.

Cherry:This is going to be more fun then you've ever had.

The pink haired girl said this with a very high confidence.

Yuno:Is that a fact?

Cherry:If the statistics are right.

Y/n:What about you?

I asked to the red head.

Bubble:I-i'm a b-bit n-nervous.

Y/n:About?

Bubble:F-fighting you.

Y/n:That's cute,don't be nervous. Let's just have fun with this.

She nodded her head as the arena choose it's self. The four areas were a lake,a burning village,a farm,and a forest.

Port:As the two members of each team,the team's being extn from beacon and bbll (bubble) from heaven.

Y/n:Wasn't the last team we fought from heaven?

Yuno:Don't ask me,I just cut people down.

Y/n:Why did I expect more from you?

Yuno:Because your a good friend?

Y/n:I-yes,yes I am.

Port:5...4....3.....2....1..Let the games begin!

I rushed the girl with the spear and she jumped back to dodge me, I rushed again and swung to the left the try and hit her. She moved to her left,going under my sword, and stabbed me in the gut with her spear she then started to fire rounds into me,hitting my aura very hard. I walked forward,making the spear go in deeper, and grabbed her weapon,the shock of surprise on her face was amazing. She doged back to get away from me and ended up leaving her weapon behind,I ripped out the spear and threw it out of bounds. A hopeless look over took her face as blood poured out of me.

Y/n:What's wrong? Scared? 

I ran at her and swung my sword,she doged but I kept swinging. I eventually buried my blade in her shoulder,after slinging my sword into her i ripped it out and kicked her across the side and I sent her to the side of the ring.

Port:It looks like Ms bubble rayna is barley hanging on,in both aura and inside the arena.

Cherry:Bubble!

I looked over to see yuno suddenly appear infront of the other girl and kicked across the face,sending her back.

Yuno:You're fighting me,you deal with the executioner if you beat me and that's a big if.

Y/n:Thanks yuno.

Yuno:You got it,y/n.

I walked over to where the bubble girl was laying to see she had her spear back.

Y/n:How the hell?

Bubble:My semblance is telekinesis,I made my spear come back to me.

Y/n:That's fun.

I dropped my sword and moved up to her in the blink of an eye,I then grabbed her by the throat and picked her up as I disarmed her.

Bubble:H-how did you m-move s-so quick?

Y/n:I carry around a four hundred pound sword. I drop that thing and I feel like a feather with a fan blowing on it. It was fun but this is GOODBYE!

I slammed her down into the ground and let go of her,her body shot back up and I kicked my foot into her body out of the arena. I turned around and quickly moved back to my sword,I picked up the sword and yelled out to yuno.

Y/n:YUNO,THINK FAST!

I hurled my sword at him and he flicked a bullet into it,the trajectory of my weapon changed it was sent at our final opponent. It crashed into her and sent her back through a tree.

Y/n:She's lucky it didn't pierce her torso.

Yuno:You do realize that it's mainly you running the sword through people not the sword,right?

Y/n:Of course I did,that would be dumb if I

Yuno:You had no idea did you?

Y/n:I did not.

Port:And with that spectacular team move that makes team EXTN our undisputed winners!

Me and yuno raised our hands in victory as I collapsed to the floor.

Port:And it would appear that Mr.l/n has used too much of his aura for today.

Yuno:You okay?

Y/n:I can't move! What do you think?!

Yuno:Just asking,I see someone is cranky.

Y/n:I'll rip your head off.

Yuno:You'd have to stand up to do that.

(A/n:Short chapter but school is taking it all out of me,highschool is so much fun. But anyways expect another chapter but not as many as I would do if I was on break,sorry for the lack of updates in the past two days.