volume4:Up to speed.

We had started a camp fire,and got qrow some bandages, when qrow began to talk he told the story of the maidens and how it was real other then why Salem was a threat. When he finished he just took a drink from his flask.

Qrow:No questions,really?

Y/n:I thought you four would want to know even more then we already said.

Jaune:Of course we have questions,it's just a lot to take in.

Yuno:Yeah,it is.

Ruby:so,the maidens they can use magic,without dust?

Qrow:Yep.

Nora:And there's four of them?

Qrow:Always.

Ren:So,when they die the power is transported to a female they care about?

Qrow:Nope,it's whoever was in their thoughts last. Big difference.

Jaune:And that's what you tried to do to pyrah,the night beacon fell. You were turning her into one of them.

Y/n:Jaune,being a maiden is a huge honor and an even bigger responsibly.

Qrow:And a large risk. The previous maiden was a young girl named Amber,she had been attacked and put into critical condition.

Y/n:Cinder was the one that attacked her.

Yuno:And after attacking,amber, cinder was able to steal half of her power.

Qrow:We were scared that if nothing was done about it,the rest would go to her.

Jaune:So,you forced it onto pyrah.

Jaune spoke with a hatred in his voice,that pissed me off.

Y/n:Uncle ozpin would never do something like that! He wouldn't force her into anything!

Yuno calmed me down by putting a hand on my shoulder,I let out a final sigh of anger and sat back down on my log.

Qrow:It's alright,y/n. We didn't force her to do it,she wanted to. We gave her a choice and,in my opinion, she chose right. You were there and you can't tell me you didn't hear her.

Jaune turned away from the rest of us and began to march off into the woods.

Y/n:Yuno,keep an eye on him.

Yuno:You got it,cap.

With those final words the gear like eyes of his turned and he vanished.

Ruby:Why was that tyrian guy after me?

Y/n:Because of beacon.

Ruby:What?

Qrow:You painted a target on your back. You know having silver eyes is rare and that you can use them,well that made some very powerful people upset. Not alot now about the silver eyes but the ones who do aren't very happy that one has surfaced. That's why I've been watching you,I'm also glad the newbie here has been protecting you.

Y/n:Qrow I failed in that regard,she was going to get hit with that final attack before you showed up.

Qrow:No,she wasn't. I saw what you were doing,you were going to risk your body again.

Y/n:I made a promise to yang,I wouldn't let ruby get hurt,that I would protect her.

Qrow:And you've been doing a damn good job. I'm proud of you,and I'm sure yang would be happy with what you've done.

Y/n:I don't know about that. When I left she wasn't too happy with me.

Qrow:She was sad that her boyfriend was leaving her when she needed him but you needed to find Jane,I know the feeling. I know deep down she's happy that you went with ruby,that your going to protect her.