volume3:The yarn begins to unravel

After our fight I was taken away on a stretcher and sent back to the infirmary. I fell asleep as the doctors did a check up,I woke up the next day and saw yuno sitting on a chair.

Yuno:Good afternoon.

Y/n:Did I miss our teams fight?

Yuno:You sure did,don't worry I won for us.

Y/n:Thanks.

Yuno:You can celebrate my greatness after the tournament is over with,now come on. It's your girlfriends fight next.

Y/n:Already?

Yuno:Yeah,it's probably over by now but we can still go congratulate her.

Y/n:Good idea.

After I gathered all my stuff we headed for the arena.

Yuno:Do you have to wound yourself everytime you fight?

Y/n:No but I don't want to kill these people.

Yuno:And you don't have a semblance?

Y/n:Nope.

Yuno:How have you made it so far?

Y/n:Lots of willpower and dumb luck.

We walked into the arena to see yang walking towards her defeated enemy,who happened to be mercury.

Yuno:You think she's giving him a helping hand?

Y/n:Stop her quick!

Yuno's eyes turned like the gears of a clock and he appeared infront of yang,stopping her from moving forward.

Yang:Who is this another cheater?

Her question seemed to be aimed at mercury.

Yuno:C'mon you know me,yang?

She didn't respond as I moved into the ring to help yuno,I grabbed yang by the shoulder. She turned around and punched me across the face but she seemed to be shocked at what she was seeing.

Yang:Why is there a Grimm in the arena?

Y/n:Yang?

I looked at her eyes and they seemed to have some sort of fog like she wasn't seeing reality.

Y/n:Yang you have to calm down. It's me,y/n.

She went to punch me but I countered by grabbing her arm and holding it in place.

Y/n:I don't want to fight you.

A dozen robotic soliders surrounded us as they pointed their weapons at yang.

Y/n:Don't shoot!

I looked back to yang as yuno made sure mercury was alright.

Yuno:Your leg okay?

Mercury:I'll manage.

Yuno:Let me take a look.

Mercury:No,that's not needed. I'm fine.

Y/n:Yuno! Get him out of here.

I looked back to yang as general ironwood came into the arena.

Ironwood:What's happening?

Y/n:She's not right. Something is making her see something besides reality.

As I talked she ripped her hand from my grip and punched me in the stomach,she followed up with a punch to the face. I stood my ground and put her in a hug,she struggled but I eventually saw her eyes clear.