Introduction.

I finished training and I walked out of the room,blood dropping from me. I walked back to my own room and unlocked the door. Once inside I saw a pack of bandages was left on my desk.I was walked to it and began to wrap my injuries. After I had warped up I waited for a while and then I got in the shower that was in my room. I showered for a good while and when I came out,in just my boxers because my other cloths were being washed, the entirety of team rwby was in my room,including Jane.

Y/n:What's up?

The four of the girls looked me up and down and each of them had a diffrent reaction. Ruby pulled her hood over eyes,yang looked harder,Weiss covered her eyes with her hands,and Blake put her eyes on the floor.

Y/n:Is there a reason you four are in my room?

Weiss:Go put on some clothes! Pervert.

Y/n:You four are the perverts,you walk into my room and then look me up and down while I'm practitly naked.

I went over to my bed and laid down on it while I turned on the tv.

Y/n:Also my clothes are being washed,so until they're done, I look like this.

Yang:And it's a good look too.

Y/n:You're not bad yourself.

Yang leaned over to the rest of her team,and while whispering, said

Yang:Mama likey.

Y/n:Your not a mom,yet.

Yang:Oh,yeah? How about you make me one?

Y/n:Then get over here.

Her face flushed red, I had won the flirt war.

Y/n:I'm just kidding. You're cute but I got a sister to take care of. Plus we're still in school.

She walked over to me,sat down,and traced her finger along my chest.

Yang:Then how about we just have some fun?

Y/n:Do you really want to keep this flirt war going on? It might end with you in my bed.

Yang:I'm not opposed to that.

As me and yang kept teasing eachother,ruby rushed over and pulled yang away.

Ruby:You're embarrassing me,Yang! And I'm sure Jane doesn't like you talking like that,y/n!

Y/n:She should be pretty use to it by this point.

That confused the girls and the looks on their faces showed it.Weiss leaned over to Jane.

Weiss:What does he mean by that?

Jane:Well back in our town,y/n would flirt with the local girls. He was their white knight.

Weiss:He seemed more like a black devil when we met him.

Jane:You made him angry. His flirting is also how we slept in hotels and inns without having money,it didn't work on everybody.

Yang made her way back over to me and sat next to me but this time she seemed to have a more wholesome smile.

Yang:You really care for your sister, don't you?

Y/n:If the devil took her away,I would rip through hell to get her back.

Yang:I don't doubt that you could. We're both big siblings,how about we look out for eachother?

Y/n:That would be a nice change of pace, someone watching my back. How does your arm feel?

Yang:This thing? It's just fine.