volume3:A dusty old bird

Team jnpr ordered and ate,after eating they were called to the arena,where there fight was taking place.

Y/n:We should go to the arena as well,to see their fight.

Yuno:We could watch from here.

I stood up and began walking after jnpr.

Y/n:Yeah but we can get front row seats.

Yang:He has a point.

Ruby:Yeah,let's go watch our friends fight!

Weiss:They cheered us on,it would only be respectful to do the same for them.

Y/n:That reminds me,sorry for not being able to watch your guys fight.

Yang:Aw,don't worry about it.

Blake:You had a broken arm and several stab wounds,I think it's okay you missed a single fight.

Weiss:And you did pay for our food,so apology accepted.

Yuno:Isn't that nice,we all made up.

Weiss quickly whipped around and put a finger on yuno's chest.

Weiss:You,however, don't have an excuse. You could have watched our fight but you chose not too.

Yuno:What about jane?! She didn't watch your fight either!

Weiss:Don't bring her into this,she is small girl fighting people much older then her it's only reasonable that she was tired afterwards.

Yuno:I feel like you only say that because she's like the little sister you don't have.

Weiss:There's no way to prove that!

Y/n:Can we get going already?! Dear god,you two bicker like an old married couple.

Yuno&weiss:Me and her/him?! Don't be stupid!

Y/n:You two just said the same thing.

Yuno&weiss:That's because she's/he's copying me! See!

Yang:A match made in heaven.

Yuno&weiss:Shut up!

Me and the others just laughed at them taking in sync as we continued our way to the arena. We got there as the fight with jnpr ended.

Y/n:Damn,we're late.

Ruby:Hey,we get to see the next fight at least.

We filled in the seats,I sat next to ruby and weiss as yuno sat between them and the other two.

Y/n:Stuck between four girls? You must be enjoying every second of it.

Yuno:When I say I came to beacon for entertainment,this is not what I had in mind.

Y/n:Just shut up and watch the fight.

Yuno:Gladly.

We watched as Sun's team walked into the arena as their opponents did the same,Neptune flirted a bit and managed to piss off weiss. The arena was chosen and sun and his team got the ocean,which made Neptune freeze in his tracks.

Yuno&y/n:You've got to be kidding me.

Ruby:What?

Weiss:Oh,no.

Ruby:What?!

Y/n:The guy named after one of the gods of the ocean,is afraid of water.

Ruby:Wait,your kidding?

Y/n:Not one bit.

Yuno:This has to be the best form of irony that I have "ever" seen!

*timeskip skip because zer0 doesn't want to go through the entire fight*