Volume5:Beacon lives.

I walked into her tent,as every member of the tribe gave me dirty looks. When we were both inside I sat down on the floor,on one side of a table, as she did the same on the other side.

Raven:Executioner

Y/n:Y/n,my name is y/n.

Raven:Right,y/n. You see I don't know where the maiden is,you have to believe me.  Please I,raven brawen, the leader of the brawen tribe am begging not to hurt the people out there.

Y/n:But they can hurt anyone they want.

Raven:Plea

Y/n:Save it! Did you know yang was going to be jumped by some of your men? I should go check up with them,maybe I'll take a leg or an arm!

Raven:Your not a huntsman,your more of a demon!

Y/n:We're done here

Raven:Do you know about ozpin?

Y/n:About how his reincarnation,about his past to Salem? Yeah,I know all of it. I want you to take me and my friends back to ruby and the others,and I'm NOT asking you.

Raven:Are you going to tell yang? Do those two friends of yours know anything at all?

Y/n:I won't tell you again. It's a bad idea to piss,me of all people, off.

Raven:Your uncle is a lair,and your sister is a traitor.

I stood up and threw the table,that sat between us, across the tent. After I did this I heard a sword unsheath as a gun cocked,I looked behind me to see yuno with his katana pointed to the back of a girl who had a gun aimed at me.

Vernal:You need to calm down.

Yuno:You need to not inturupt someone's conversation.

Y/n:How are the others?

Yuno:Weiss and yang had a heartwarming moment,then we heard something go on in here and you know the rest.

Y/n:Right. Raven you tell your girl to leave or I have yuno do his thing,and we have no problem killing bandits.

Raven:You really are a demon.

Y/n:I'm not a demon,I just like getting my job done and I no longer have business here. Take us to qrow.

Raven:Fine but do you really think you can stop Salem?

Y/n:When I kill her I'll send you her head as proof.

Raven:If I didn't see it with my own eyes I'd say your more of a monster then the Grimm.

Y/n:See what?

Raven:Your compassion.

I walked out of the tent but as I did so I looked back to raven.

Y/n:Your lucky I'm in a good mood.

I walked out of the tent and saw puck flying around Weiss as yang just watched. I walked over to them,with yuno, as raven followed behind us.

Y/n:She's taking us to ruby,you ready to see your sister?

Yang:Yep.

Y/n:Go get your bike,I'm sure you don't want to leave it behind.

Yang:Yeah,your right.

She ran off into the woods as raven walked up behind me.

Raven:I remember when we first met,y/n.

Y/n:I killed almost a quarter of your clan.

Raven:All because they insulted your sister.

Y/n:Your lucky you didn't meet the same fate today.