volume3:Recovery.

I woke up the next day,my shoulder covered in bandages. I sat up on my bed and began to unwrapped the bandages and I  saw there were stitches covered my shoulder and chest,where I had been cut down. I wrapped my bandages back to how they were and I stood up,as I stood yuno came into the room with a tray of food.

Yuno:Your finally awake.

Y/n:How long was I out?

Yuno:Like three days,how are you feeling?

Y/n:Like my arm is hanging on by a thread.

Yuno:That's most likely because it was,when we got you to a medic we were told that if you were cut any deeper you would have lost your arm.

I ran my hand along my shoulder and pointed at the tray.

Y/n:What's that for?

Yuno:For you. You're hungry aren't you?

My stomach growled as he asked his question.

Yuno:Nevermind,just eat.

He set the tray down on the desk and left the room,closing the door behind him. I shook my head at him and went to eat,a few minutes after I had began to eat the door to the room swung open and yang pounced onto me.

Yang:I'm so glad you're okay!

She backed off a little bit and gave a small cough.

Yang:I-i mean,I knew you were going to be alright.

I hugged her and she put her head into my good shoulder.

Y/n:Are you okay,you didn't get hurt in the fight did you?

Yang:No,I'm fine. You're a idiot for doing what you did,not accepting help!

She looked up to me,with tears in her eyes, and she lightly punched my chest,sobbing as she did.

Yang:You could have died! We promised to each other that we had each others back,that we would fight with each other,that we would protect each other. You were out for three days,and I was so scared and then the doctor said you could have lost your entire arm.

I put my hand on the back of her head and she put her head back into my chest,I began to brush her hair with my hand as her hug on me tightened.

Y/n:You don't have to worry about me,I made a choice and I fought my fight. You're right,we promised each other that we would keep one another safe but you got to realise,that's what I was doing. I can promise you,yang, I won't die until I say so.

Yang:I was just worried.

Y/n:I know.

Our nice moment was intruppted by the other members of team rwby and yuno.

Rwb&yuno:Awwwww.

I shot them a death glare and they dashed away from the door way.

Y/n:What happened,while I was out of it?

Yang:Well,the tournament starts tomorrow and ozpin said you and your team could participate,if you were good enough to fight.

Y/n: I feel fine,so it looks like I'm fighting but who is my fourth teammate?

Yang:It's beo.

Y/n:He's allowing beo to fight?

Yang:There's no other student and beo is already apart of your team,in a way.

Y/n:Right.

I went and laid down onto my bed,yang walked over and sat down on the bed.

Y/n:What?

Yang:Let me see your wound.

Y/n:Just be gentle.

She smiled and unwrapped the bandages that made their way around my torso. When the bandages were undone she sat there,shocked,looking at my wound.

Yang:Dear god. What's it feel like?

Y/n:Well,the funny thing is, it feels fine. No pain or anything.

Yang:Wow. You also broke a few ribs,while fighting.

Y/n:That's very nice.

She laid down next me and put her hand onto my chest.

Yang:This is nice.

Y/n:Yeah,yeah it is. You excited for tomorrow?

Yang:Yeah,it's going to be fun.

(A/n:Short chapter but I wanted to ask this question,what is y/n's theme song? And another question,what is his team's theme song?)