Volume4:The time of an hourglass.

*dreamworld*

I was chained in the castle that I had become so familar with. Salem walked to me and sat down,looking me in the eyes the entire time.

Salem:How did you like my surprise?

I stayed silent as she waited for a response,after a minute or two she continued to speak.

Salem:Have I broken you? And you said you would send anyone I sent after you back to me in peices. Did you not have the heart to kill your sister and childhood friend or were they stronger then you and you had to hide behind the timebreaker? It doesn't matter,you're all the closer to being mine. Aren't you proud of how strong she is,after just a few months of training. And now that she knows the truth,she's even better.

I still didn't reply to her,making her frustrated with the one sided conversation.

Salem:Where did all that fire inside you go?! Where's black devil?! Where is my executioner!?

I remained silent.

Salem:This isn't like you,you would make at least a dozen death threats by now. I'm sure you'll get your fighting spirit back soon. I'm done with you for today.

She turned around as I began to wake up. I woke up in the same cold sweat that I was accustomed to. My eyes darted around and I saw that qrow was still gone but so was yuno.

Y/n:Where did he run off to?

I stood up and grabbed my sword, I then walked into the woods. After walking for awhile I came up to yuno sitting on a lot while staring at a stopwatch.

Y/n:You feelin okay? You look down.

He turned back to me,putting his new hat up while his carefree smile was back.

Yuno:I look down to you?

Y/n:For a little bit. Anyways,how did you get that fancy new coat?

He stood up and showed off his new outfit.

Yuno:You only noticed the coat?

Y/n:Among other things.

He sat back down as I began to sharpen my sword.

Y/n:So,how did you get it? When we first meet you wore a basic hoodie.

Yuno:A nice old man gave it to me.He said I reminded him of his son,who had died in battle.

Y/n:And the stopwatch?

Yuno:A gift from a man I called dad.

Y/n:I thought you didn't have a past?

Yuno:We all have demons,y/n,let me tell you how I got mine.

*Yuno's story*
(A/n:From here on,until Yuno's story is over, yuno is our narrator,not y/n.)

It was hundred-ish years ago. I was six,maybe seven, and I was taken to a lab where a group of scientists had strapped me to a chair,along with putting a metal visor over the top part of my head.

Yuno:Where is my mommy and daddy?

Scientist1:They're taking a long nap,they asked us to take care of you for them.

Yuno:Why am I tied up?

Scientist1:Simple,so you don't struggle as much.

They then injected a type of drug into me while shocking me with low volts of electricity. It hurt like hell and felt worse then death. I was then locked up in a test chamber and for the next ninety years I was the test subject for the scientists that came and go, i didn't age a day. I somehow stopped time on my self and I couldn't age while I was like that. Huntsmen eventually raided the lab and one of them took me home with him,he then raised he was my father,he also gave me this stopwatch. After awhile the white fang came and killed the man who had took me in,I went into a blind rage. I turned into this giant skeletal monster without legs and I ripped through the village, killing the white fang and any others Unfortante enough to be in the small town. I woke up a few days later and began to travel,completely disgusted with myself. I swore to never use it again,I would stick with time manipulation. I jumped from village to village helping out where I could,some called me the hourglass and others called me a time breaker.  After awhile I found myself in a bar in vale,after accepting a invation from the headmaster of beacon himself, that's when you and yang came in and you know the rest.
*Story over*

I was taken back by Yuno's story,completely shocked at how his past was.

Y/n:So,you're like a hundred years old?

Yuno:Nope,I'm 17. I've just lived through a hundred years, I now age like a normal person.

Y/n:A giant skeletal monster? That would be fun to go up against,I can think of the way the fight would play out now.

Yuno:Good luck,I'm not letting that thing out anytime soon.

Y/n:I know how you feel,kinda, I've given up on using my armor.

Yuno:That must be weird,you use to use that thing every fight.

Y/n:I know. Speaking of fights,have you and me ever fought?