THE ALPHA AND HIS UNWANTED MATE

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
This is just a fictional story, the characters and their personalities as shown in the story are just imaginary. This story contains harsh language, abuse, violence that may be traumatising to some readers, I DO NOT aim to harm anyone in any way.
THANK YOU! : )

Introduction to the Characters:

Kim Taehyung: The Alpha of the pack Shadow. Has a sister named Kim Jennie, who is very overprotective? He's a very cold person but has a soft side for his family and friends.

Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin are the Beta's of the Shadow pack and are Kim Taehyung cousins.

Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are Kim Taehyung's friends but they are more like real blood brothers.

Y/N: Lee Y/N is the omega of the Moon Stone pack. Parents were killed by the Red mood pack who were ruling over the Moon Stone pack but currently, the Moonstone pack is under the Shadow pack. She is cold, doesn't like people getting close to her. Always likes to be alone, don't have any friends. Lives with her aunt Lee who takes care of her. Also, she is always bullied by everyone.

Hey Guys

So this is my first ever ff, I love writing ff after having a debate with my mind I finally decided to write ff. So here is my first ff. Also, I don't have much knowledge about werewolves so please feel free to share your thoughts, or correct me if any mistakes are made, don't hesitate to comment with your opinion. Do live feedback. Thank you so much.

Please enjoy!!!