Chapter 11

Raven's P.O.V

Ryder parks the car in front of my house.

I had so much fun shopping today, which is kind of surprising because I don't really enjoy shopping.

It was 3 pm now, that means Dani should be here by now. I couldn't wait to meet her; I was practically dying inside.

As we enter the house, my heart clenches at the sounds of a baby's cry. Awe.

Entering the living room, I see my mum and Trisha sitting on the sofa, with a little baby in Trisha's arms.

I melt and turn into a puddle, she was absolutely adorable and so tiny.

Avery runs up to her mother and takes Dani into her arms with a big smile on her face.

When Dani's big blue eyes land on her mum, her crying stops and she starts blinking happily at her.

"I missed you so much my baby," Avery says, looking down at her creation.

Avery walks up to me with the baby in her arms, "this is Raven," she says pointing at me in a high pitch voice, then taking Dani's small little hand in her own, she waves it at me.

"Hello baby," I cooed, waving back at her then slowly caress her cheek. I'm practically bouncing on the spot, "can I please hold her?"

Avery nods and hands Dani over to me carefully.

"You're so pretty," I whisper while she looks up at me with the biggest eyes.

My heart was melting even more.

Someone walks up behind me and wraps their arm around me, knowing it's Ryder I don't say anything.

He looks down at Dani and starts making funny faces which causes her to flare her arms around.

He was an amazing uncle and I knew he would be a good dad too.

"You guys look like a happy little family," my mum comments looking at Ryder, Dani and I.

My cheeks blush as the girls count, "five."

I understand why they were counting now. They were counting the times I blush.

"I hope that happens soon," Ryder says, pecking my cheek.

Oh lord.

Why is he so affectionate towards me in front of family members?

He needs to stop because it's really embarrassing...

"I do it because I want everyone to see how much I want to marry you," he whispers, leaning down into my ear.

"Why don't you all go upstairs and get changed?" Mum asks, motioning to the stairs.

I hand Dani back to Trisha, then walk upstairs and into my bedroom to get changed.

After changing into something I would usually wear at home, I take my wipes out of my bathroom cabinet and start wiping my face down.

Suddenly, the doors to the bathroom are thrown open and in waltz Ryder, I glare up at him while he just stands there giving me a cheeky smile.

"What the heck? Get out, can't you still see I'm using the bathroom," I scream.

"No."

"I was getting changed Ryder, please go."

He doesn't move at all, just stands there smirking at me.

"What if I was naked when you came in here?" I ask him, feeling pissed off.