Chapter 40

Raven's P.O.V

Tyler and I are finally together, everyone was so happy for us, especially Kourtney and Anna. They even did a happy dance when I told them.

Tyler was taking me to Winter Wonderland today, I couldn't contain my excitement, today was the last day before it will be closing.

I couldn't stop smiling since yesterday, I was officially his girlfriend.

My first official boyfriend and his first official girlfriend.

Our kissing last night nearly made us cross our limits but we managed to stop ourselves, we both want to wait for marriage.

"Come on babe," Tyler says, walking into my room and making me blush.

It felt really good to be called babe by him but it still felt new to me since he has never called me anything else apart from Raven.

"I can finally call you all the romantic names I wanted to, you can call me whatever you want to too, I am your man now," he teases me, wrapping his arms around me before looking down at me.

"We should get going," I say, "love."

***********************

Tyler had basically forced me to get onto the "Star Flyer" ride, it was the scariest thing I had ever been on.

It felt like I was flying in the air, but the bad thing was that it wasn't with a plane, I felt like I was going to die.

The good thing was that Tyler was sitting next to me and I got to hold his hand in a death grip, I'm pretty sure his hands are filled with scars because of my nails.

"I'm never going to come with you here ever again," I scream at him because one I was so scared and second it was so loud here.

"It was so fun, what are you even talking about?" he says with a cute grin on his face making my eyes soften at him.

I couldn't be angry at him for too long, he was just too cute to be mean to.

"Thank you, you're cute too," he says.

I blush and look away while he just chuckles and pulls me into his chest as we walk through the shopping section, looking for a few things.

"Raven," I hear a very familiar voice from behind me, making me freeze in shock.

It felt like I couldn't move, very slowly I turn around and my eyes fall onto the person who had broken my heart.

"Ryder," I breath out as Tyler stiffens next to me, gripping onto my hand harder, scared that I will let go of his hand and run to Ryder.

I had never told Tyler his name before and this had been the first time in two years that I have muttered his name, but I guess he could tell by the way Ryder was looking at me.

I look to the girl figure that was standing next to him, Zara. I guess they were still together, good for them, they deserved each other.

"How have you been Raven?" he asks, without even glancing at Tyler which made me kind of annoyed.

"I'm amazing Ryder, how have you both been?" I ask, not ignoring Zara like he had ignored my Tyler.

I had made sure my voice didn't break once, I needed to show him that he didn't have any effect on me.

Actually, I didn't even need to show him anything, he had no effect on me.

"We're both good," Zara says, giving me a genuine smile, I'm guessing she had matured up a bit.