Chapter 42

Raven's P.O.V

The door bursts open and everyone piles in clapping with huge grins on their faces, Kourtney walks in last and then pulls me into a really tight hug.

"You finally got the one you deserve and the one who will treat your right, I couldn't be any happier for you," she says with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you so much," I smile at her then wipe away her tears.

Anna then runs up to me and also pulls me into a hug, "I'm so happy right now, you're going to be a part of the family and I'm going to have the two-best sister-in-law's in the whole entire world," she says smiling at me then Becca.

"So am I," I smile at her before walking over to Fleur who was just standing there looking at me which makes me feel kind of anxious.

"What's wrong mum? Are you not happy that he proposed to me?" I ask her worried.

"No, it's not that sweetie," she says in a rush, "I'm so happy and this has been the best decision Tyler has made. I was just thinking about you both."

"What were you thinking about?" I ask her with a sweet smile.

"Just about your future and what a good choice he has made and I know you'll keep him happy and my baby will grow old with an amazing girl like you," she says then pulls me into a hug.

***********************

Tyler and I had arrived in London to bring my parents back for the wedding, they were both very happy for us when they found out he proposed.

"Where are we going?" Tyler asks me.

"We are going to Mrs Plums wedding dress shop."

The last time I had gone to her shop was for my first wedding dress, I really wanted her to choose my dress for me because she had made a soft spot in my heart the day I had met her.

So that's why we were going to her wedding shop to buy my wedding dress because I wanted my dress from her shop.

We climb out of the car and walk into the very familiar shop that still looks the exactly the same.

"Mrs Plum," I call out making her turn around and look at me with wide eyes before quickly running over to me and giving me a hug.

"How are you my darling? I haven't seen you in such a long time," she says, holding my face between her hands and smiling at me.

"I'm really good, how have you been?"

"I've been fine, I have started to get old though. My back has been hurting a lot."

"What? No way, you look much younger than I do," I tease her making her blushing a light red.

"Oh hush," she says, "did you come here to visit me or would you like something?"

"We're here to buy a wedding dress for me," I explain.

Her eyes and smile widen into a really cute expression, "is this your future husband?" she asks, looking over at Tyler.

I nod and she then turns to Tyler, "hello, I'm Mrs Plum."

"Hello Mrs Plum, it's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Tyler."

"When Raven had first come to my shop, she was getting married to someone else, I found out what he had done to her and it broke my heart. Raven is such a smart, sweet and beautiful girl, I hope you treat her right and never give her a chance to be sad," she says.

He smiles at her and takes her hand into his ones, "I promise to never make her upset intentionally, I will treat her like the queen she is."

"Very good, you should go back to your car now, since you're not allowed to see the wedding dress," she says, returning the smile.