Chapter 43

Raven's P.O.V

The car pulls up to the front of the church, my mum and Kourt were in the first car so they could arrive before my dad and me who were in the second car.

My dad steps out of the car then gives me his hand to help me out of the car, I grab his hand and use my other hand to hold my dress so it doesn't touch the floor, not wanting my dress to get dirty.

"You look amazing, I can't believe my baby girl has grown up so fast, I really hope and pray to god that your life is filled with happiness," he says, kissing me on my forehead.

"Thank you so much, dad."

He gives me his arm and I slowly put my arm through his, holding onto it, "are you ready for this?" he asks me with a smile.

I nervously nod and then we slowly start walking towards the entrance of the church, my palms were starting to get sweaty.

This was the most special day of my life, I had to be braver, taking a deep breath I mutter under my breath, "I can do this."

We stop walking when we arrive at the entrance of the church door, the doors slowly begin to open and I take another deep breath before dad and I walk through the doors and into the church.

I slowly lift my head and look up at where Tyler should be standing, my eyes immediately connect with his and a gasp leaves my lips.

Tyler was wearing a black suit which he looked amazing in, I mean if the hanger was good looking then the clothes would be to.

He looks at me in awe with his mouth hanging open, he slowly wipes something away from his cheek making my heart clench, he was crying.

My dad and I stop when I was standing in front of Tyler who didn't even once take his eyes off of me, "you look so beautiful," he whispers.

I smile up at him through my veil, my dad hands my hands over to Tyler's so he was now holding them, I could feel the shocks erupting in my hands.

Dad pats Tyler on his back before smiling at him, "please take care of my daughter, she's my whole world," he says with tears glistening in his eyes.

"I'll protect her with my whole life, my life wouldn't have been one if it wasn't for her," Tyler says making people awe at us and a tear slides down my cheek.

My dad nods before walking over and taking a seat next to my mum who also looked like she was going to cry.

(I have never been to a Christian wedding so I apologise if I have written the process of the wedding wrong. I hope you guys don't mind xx.)

"Dearly beloved, today we are all gathered around to join two souls into one, the wedding of Mr Tyler Moretti and Ms Raven Mells," the priest says.

The priest smiles at everyone before turning to face Tyler, "please repeat after me: "I, Tyler Moretti, take you, Raven Mells to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."

"I, Tyler Moretti, take you, Raven Mells, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."

The priest then turns to me, "please repeat after me: "I, Raven Mells, take you, Tyler Moretti, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."

"I, Raven Mells, take you, Tyler Moretti, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."