Epilogue

13 YEARS LATER:

Raven's P.O.V

Walking around our house, I pick up bits and bobs that were laying on the floor, Hawk now hot on my trail.

I turn around and look down at her, smiling, "why are you following me, honey? Do you want anything?" I ask her.

"It's the triplets first birthday today, I wanted to help you," she says.

"Don't worry about that honey, can you go play with Alina please?" I ask her which she agrees to, then walks up the stairs.

After I gave birth to my first child, Hawk, I had another five children which made Tyler's wish come true.

Six babies' folks!

I did it.

I had Ada after Hawk and then after Ada came my baby Isaac.

I had thought that we would stop having children after Isaac but then I got blessed with my three lucky charms, my triplets.

Adam, Alex and Haven.

Now you guys might be wondering who Alina is?

She's Elle's little sister.

Elle and her mother have sadly passed away, they were both driving back home after having a small party at their friend's house when they got into a car accident and died right on the spot.

A couple of years after I had given birth to Hawk, Elle's little sister, Alina came along.

When Elle and Caroline passed away, Caroline's husband couldn't tolerate the sadness of them going and he decided to end his life.

Which left little Alina all by herself, Tyler and I decided to step in and adopt her because she didn't have anyone else.

Even though it had been a couple of months since we had adopted her, she was still very shy and not very talkative.

I prayed to God every day that she could open up to us and start talking.

And when we had the triplets, Tyler decided to name them, Adam, Alex and Haven.

The reason why my little baby girls name began with an H and not an A is because Haven was my twin sisters name.

Raven and Haven.

When Tyler had told the doctor the triplets' names, my heart nearly broke when I heard her name after so long.

I sometimes wonder how my life would have been if my other half was still here with me, but she wasn't and my other half was now Tyler.

***********************

Walking to the door to see who knocked, I open it to see Kourtney and Tom, standing beside Tom was a very gorgeous girl about his age.

They walk inside and my big boy Tom turns to me, I still couldn't believe he was 19 now, he grew up so quick.

"RayRay, I want you to meet Amanda, my girlfriend," Tom introduces her to me.

"It's very nice to meet you, Amanda, you're a very pretty girl."

Then a thought came to mind, smiling to myself, I look back up at her and give her a fake glare, "listen here, Ms Amanda."

"If you do anything to hurt my Tom, I'll beat you up," I threaten, waving my finger, "so, don't you dare do anything except taking care of him."

Amanda's eyes widen in shock as she looks up at an embarrassed looking Tom whose cheeks were bright red.

Tyler and Kourt laugh out loud before he walks over to me and wraps his arm around me, "don't worry Amanda, she doesn't mean it."

Dropping my act, I pull her into a hug and giggle a little, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything I said. Tom will tell you why I did that though."

She slowly pulls away from me and looks back up at Tom, "why did she say that?" she asks, innocently making my heart clench.

"Because when Tyler came over for the first time to take my RayRay on a date, I told him the same exact thing."

"Awe, but how do you still remember you saying that?" she asks.

"I have a really good memory Mandy, you should know that by now," he says, pecking her forehead making Kourt and I awe out loud.

***********************

The triplet's birthday party was very simple, no one really came because everyone had been busy.

It was just Kourtney, Tom, Amanda, Tyler, me and our children.

I set the small cake down on the table that Tyler and I had made, this time we also had another food fight.

It felt like it was a tradition to have a food fight with him whenever we baked.

Sitting down next to Tyler on the sofa, I place Haven in my lap while Tyler was already holding Adam and Alex.

The other children were singing happy birthday.

The whole party was simple, just us and a cake.

But everything still felt so special, it's everything I had wanted.

I look at Tyler and remember how we had met. This man made me learn what love really was and the importance of it.

I look at each one of our children and think about how they've grown from little babies in my arms into what they are now.

Lastly, I look over at my favourite bitch who was already smirking at me, she knew exactly what I was thinking about.

Giving me a wink, she motions to the cake with her eyes, obviously wanting us to hurry up so she could get a slice of yummy cake.

Life was happy now and it had always been, ever since I met Tyler, what more could I ever need?

The answer to that was nothing.

Tyler and I blow out the candles, hugging the triplets tightly and making a wish for all three of them.