Chapter 44

Raven's P.O.V

Tyler and I walk into the Moretti Mansion in Italy. We had arrived already.

As soon as we stepped out of the airport, I could tell this country was beautiful and I would enjoy it here a lot.

The Moretti mansion here was also very gorgeous, it was just as big as the mansion back in France which was also my new home now.

(Disclaimer: Sex scene/smut is coming up, if you're not comfortable with that, skip to the next chapter.)

As soon as we step into our room, Tyler pushes me onto the nearest wall and kicks the door close with his foot. He gazes down into my eyes before connecting our lips together.

I immediately wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me closer to him, I pick up the pace of our kiss and bring one of my hands up to his hair, gripping on it and making him groan in my mouth.

Tyler licks my bottom lip asking for permission to enter, I don't open my mouth just paying attention to savouring his lips.

I could feel his hands lowering down from my waist, I jump and a squeal leaves my mouth as Tyler squeezes my ass.

Tyler uses my open mouth as an opportunity and slides his tongue in.

An unintentional moan leaves my mouth when I feel Tyler's tongue against my own.

I wrap my legs around his waist when he picks me up in his arms and walks over to the bed.

Tyler slowly sets me down before climbing on top of me.

He breaks the kiss and looks down at me for a second before slowly starting to kiss down my neck. Sparks erupt through my body as he kisses my sweet spot.

I could feel him smile into my neck, knowing he found what he was looking for. Tyler starts sucking and biting on my spot making me feel like something I have never felt before.

He kisses down further and stops when the dress gets in the way, he glares down at my chest then lets out a very sexy growl making my eyes widen in shock.

The way he was looking at my dress looked like he wanted to rip it off of my body, but thankfully he didn't. After he helps me slip out of the dress, leaving me in my black lingerie.

He looks down at my breasts before taking one in his hand and slowly flicking his thumb over my nipple.

Tyler then slowly takes it into his mouth and starts sucking on it, it felt so good when he would pinch and bite them. Knowing it was Tyler who was making me feel that way made it feel way better.

After he showed both of my breasts the same amount of attention and affection, he kisses down my stomach.

He rips the black lacey underwear off of me, leaving me completely bare in front of him.

Before I could even comprehend what was about to happen, my back arches when I feel Tyler blow on my pussy.

Tyler licks all the way up from the bottom of my pussy up to my clit, my whole body was shivering as I grab onto his head and pull him in closer, "Tyler," I moan out.

Then it felt like a switch had been turned on because Tyler went completely down on me and starting sucking my pussy with a very fast pace.

Tyler sucks, licks and slurps all my juices as fast as he could, making me moan out so loud. I grind myself into his mouth, wanting to feel as much pleasure as I could that night.

"Tyler, please don't stop, it feels so good," I scream out in pure ecstasy.

"And you taste amazing," he says, looking up at me and licking his lips before starting to lick me again.