Chapter 12

Raven's P.O.V

Today is the day of the party. I'm really not in the mood to be in a room full of people.

I was already starting to feel the effects of social exhaustion. But mum will kill me if I don't go.

I would have happily spent my day lying in bed, not doing anything, but no.

I didn't want to die.

The party starts really soon, so I have already showered and my hair is done. I just straightened the tips so it would lay smoothly against my back.

I'm not really the biggest fan of makeup and prefer my natural face but Kourtney said there was no way I could not wear makeup to a party.

So here I was, facing my mirror and applying a bit of makeup on, just for her.

I quickly dust on some blush, even though I wouldn't need it because my cheeks would happily do that without needing to.

I had taken out my dress earlier, so it was ready to step into quicker. The dress was a long, light pink dress, with spaghetti straps and a slit up the right leg.

 The dress was a long, light pink dress, with spaghetti straps and a slit up the right leg

I barely have any experience in makeup, but enough if I do say so myself.

My makeup actually looked pretty damn decent.

Especially my eyeshadow, it was pink glitter that I had blended with a brown shade.

I had even applied fake eyelashes, without Kourtney's help!

And a nude lip gloss.

Sorted!

Once I'm done with everything I look into the mirror. Nodding at myself, I walk out of my bedroom and head downstairs to see the guests have already started arriving.

I scan the room looking for someone when my eyes fall on Ryder.

He looked incredible in his that black suit.

And OMG he had a pale pink shirt on under it, we were both matching.

I walk up to him, and can't help but sway my hips a little. Dressing up does that to your confidence.