Chapter 39

Raven's P.O.V

Morning has come and Tyler's words still haven't left my mind. I still didn't know if he felt the same way about me.

The first time I watched "Five Feet Apart," I had cried for about an hour but when Anna and I had watched it last night, I only cried for about 10 minutes.

That just proves how much his words had affected me.

I look over next to me to see Anna still sleeping, with a smile on her face. Her grin was so big when Tyler had said what he said.

I really wish he would like me because if he did the feelings would be mutual, that's right. I really think I like Tyler and it might even be more than like.

"That's amazing," Anna says from next to me.

I scream so loud, frightened out of my mind. Anna jumps up and slaps her hand against my mouth, trying to muffle my screams.

"Why are you screaming? It's just me, Anna, the girl that was sleeping next to you. Your flipping future sister-in-law."

"What is it with you Moretti siblings scaring me?" I glare at her before running my hand threw my loose hair.

"What do you mean?" she asks in a sing-song voice while looking at me confused.

"When I was leaving your house after your brother's wedding, as soon as I left your room, Tyler was standing behind the door and he scared the life out of me.

"Oh, is that why you screamed? I was going to come out to see if you were okay but I had already gone into the shower."

"And I knew Tyler would have come to rescue you if something bad happened, but little did I knew he was the one that scared you," she adds.

I get up from my bed and walk over to my wardrobe, I had unpacked my bags yesterday.

I didn't bring a lot of clothes with me because I had left some of my old clothes here in London.

Kourtney was right, if I had to compare the clothes I bought in France to my old clothes from London, you could tell my fashion had gone worse.

France has amazing clothes but I guess I just didn't care about how I looked ever since I left London. And I still don't.

I take my outfit for the day into the bathroom, brush my teeth and have a quick shower.

Today Tyler's family were going out to visit some cool places in London.

They had very nicely asked me if I could be their tour guide which I said yes to.

The first place we were visiting is the Queen, at Buckingham Palace.

***********************

We were all standing outside the palace gates now which we obviously can't go past. We could all see the guards marching with their big funny black hats.

"He's so hot," Anna says, biting her lips and eyeing one of the guards who was standing near the doors with his gun in his hand.

I hit my head on the fence of the gates, "first of all, they all look the same because of what they're wearing and you can't even see his face."

"Yeah but his eyes are so nice," she says.

"He's so far away though, how did you even see his eyes?" Becca asks, looking over at me with a confused look.

"Shut up, both of you," she says making Becca and I giggle and high five each other.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see a guy trying to climb the gates, oh god, that was not going to go well.