Chapter 45

Raven's P.O.V

SEVEN MONTHS LATER:

My eyes widen as I look down at the stick in my hand, my eyes fill up with tears as I couldn't help but let out a gasp of happiness.

Pregnant.

The pregnancy test was showing two lines which meant I was pregnant, I couldn't believe it, I was going to be a mother.

A tear slides down my cheek as I place my hand against my stomach, looking down at it.

How one earth had I not noticed this before?

This was the reason why I had been feeling so dizzy lately and craving sour and spicy food, not forgetting about the throwing up every morning.

"I'll take such good care of you," I whisper looking down at my stomach as more tears fall down my face.

I needed to tell Tyler the big news, he was going to be so happy.

But then a thought crosses my mind, what If this test wasn't accurate?

I should probably book an appointment with our family doctor, so I could be sure.

I really did hope I was pregnant; my dreams would finally be coming true.

***********************

"Congratulation Mrs Moretti, you are five months pregnant," our doctor says, walking into the room with a red file in her hands and a smile on her face.

My eyes fill up with tears which make her smile widen and she walks over to me, giving me a hug.

"I'm so happy for you and Tyler, you both will be terrific parents and will love your children more than your life," she says, stroking my back trying to calm me down.

I smile and wipe away my tears, "I have a question, if it's okay with you, may I ask it?"

"Of course, ask me anything you want to."

"If I'm five months pregnant, why haven't I started showing already?" I ask worriedly, hoping nothing was wrong.

"You don't have to worry about that, everyone's body is different and you will start showing soon. But if you still want to be sure, would you like me to do an ultrasound on you?" she asks.

"Thank you so much," I smile, walking over to the hospital bed and laying down on it.

The doctor had done an ultrasound and said that my baby was fine, I felt a relief wash over me, I really didn't want something to be wrong.

***********************

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Kourt screams at me through the phone, I could hear the excitement in her voice and just knew she was standing up on her bed.

My ears would have stopped working if I didn't pull my phone away in time, "I'm pregnant," I repeat, even though I knew she had heard perfectly fine the first time.

"I'm so happy for you, congratulations," she says, as I listen to her jumping up and down on her bed.

"Thank you so much, future Ms godmother," I laugh making her gasp loudly.

"Are you joking or actually being for real?" she asks me in shock.

"Yeah, of course, I couldn't trust anyone else with my child as much as I trust you."

"Thank you so much, Raven, I feel so honoured. Oh and, have you told the news to Tyler?" she asks.

"No, I haven't yet. I'm trying to think of some cute ways to tell him."

"Aw, if you need any help with anything please message me," she says.

***********************

"Where are we going?" Tyler asks me as I turn the car right, going down another long road.

"We're going to be going to a photo booth," I tell him.

He turns to look at me with a look of confusion in his eyes, "photos? Why?"

"I want to get some pictures taken of both of us."

He nods before looking back at the road, "it feels really weird being in the passenger seat," he says, making me laugh at him.

"Why?"

"Because I'm the one that usually drives and you're just really bad at driving."

My mouth drops as I fake a gasp, "I am not, I can drive really well."

"You really do not; you aren't even driving in a straight line."

"Well we're nearly there, so I think you should deal with the suffering a bit longer," I huff out.

Tyler just chuckles in response before looking down at his phone.

***********************

The photographer had started taking pictures of us, telling us all the cute poses to do. This is the right time.

"Tyler," I whisper, making him look down at me, "I have something to tell you."

Tyler nods before turning to face the photographer, "can you please stop taking pictures for a moment?"

The guy looks at me with a questioning look which I shake my head too, I didn't want him to stop taking pictures of us.

"I'm pregnant Tyler."

Tyler blinks at me, not showing any emotions making me feel anxious.

Was he going to be angry?

No, he couldn't be, he wanted more children than I did.

"Are you actually?" he whispers with tears in his eyes, placing his hands on my stomach and looking down at it.

I slowly nod, my eyes also probably glistening with tears, "this better not be a joke or prank," he glares at me.

"It's not a joke."

That was the last thing I said before a grin breaks out onto his face, Tyler picks me up and starts spinning me around really fast.

He slowly places me back down on my feet then drops down onto his knees, not caring about the big group of strangers who were now standing around us.

"Hi there baby, I'm your daddy. I can't wait for you to come out. When you do, we can annoy your mummy together," he says while caressing my stomach.

I giggle, bringing my hand up and running it through his hair, moving the few pieces away from his forehead while he grins at me.

Tyler kisses my stomach as I look over at the photographer and send him a wink, he shows me his thumb and winks back at me.

"Would you like to see your reaction Tyler?" I ask him, pointing to the camera, "he took a video of everything and pictures too."

Tyler looks at me in shock before smiling and wiping his tears away, "one-sixth of my last wish has come true."