Chapter 1

Adam's POV
"Hurry up Adam ..." My dad shouts .
"Coming ..." i lie ,I'm sitting in front of my guitar ,on the exact part of bed which I was sitting an hour ago and I haven't moved yet ...
"Adam ,are you sure you remembered to pack everything? I just found your toothbrush on the cabinet ..." My mom shouts walking up the stairs .I'm not moving yet...
"Adam?" She knocks .
I take a deep breath...
She steps inside .
"Oh ...jesus christ ...you are still in your pajamas!" she shouts even louder and I try to keep my eyes away from her cause I know she is able to kill me with her looks.
"So what?" I keep looking away while my voice is as low as a whisper.
"So what? So what!" I actually never thought she could hear me."I tell you what ,we are leaving in two minutes ." her voice is on my nerves .I finally look at her but quickly look down at my guitar again .
"I can't come with you." My voice is shaking. her eyes softens.
"Adam ? We talked about this a thousand times plus you are in no position to say that .you are so lucky they even accepted you at their school...stand up and pack your bags..." thank god her voice is much lower now.
"what if they throw me out again ." I say knowing that her answer won't help me at all.
"It depends on your behavior ." I already knew her answer. she was a good mother until three months ago when she understood that I'm gay and of course when I understood that I'm gay . I didn't know until I tried to have sex with a girl and then she told everyone so everyone shut me out . my parents did that too and now they only call my little sweet brother, brad,their son. and they're going to drop me off in my new high school ... actually ,boarding school; to get rid of the shame of having me at least for nine months.
"Adam?" She shouts again and breaks through my memories of last three months.since then it's only me and my guitar ,only us!
"Alright , I'll be downstairs in five minutes." I give up and stand to take out my brawn, soft ,suitcase from the wooden wardrobe .
" We will be downstairs" her voice is low.
"Ok" I whisper.
"Ad....Ad...Ad.." brad shouts coming upstairs and passing trough my mom like she is not even there as I pack my guitar.
"What?" I shout as loud as him.
"Ha ha dad promised me your room while you're gone forever." he sticks his tongue out and I want to cut it off every time he does that!
"It's not like I give a shit and I'm not gone forever stupid kiddo." I turn around to face him as it falls and give him a huge evil grin.
"MOM did you hear him?" He is so on my nerves.
"ADAM... language!" She shouts from downstairs.
"Whatever."I whisper and he smirks and runs out of my room finally .As I throw the grey bottom-up shirt, which is the last cloth in my wardrobe, to my suitcase my dad scream my name but I ignore and zip my suitcase , hang the guitar on my shoulders , take my suitcase and head downstairs giving one last look at my bloody bedroom.
(Please vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️)