Chapter 1 《WHO AM I ?》

I was walking down the stairs hurriedly suddenly my legs slip and I fell down through the stairs. My head bumped hard to the metal staircase and my stomach started paining . Soon I was lying on the floor wobbling in pain . I could only see blood all around me .

Suddenly I felt someone rushing towards me and quickly held me up in his arms and rushed outside in hustle. I wanted to say something but no words came out of my mouth . With all my strength I moved my lips and I just managed to say ,''This is your child, save him''. That man looked at me confused and shocked . I lifted my hand to touch his face but suddenly he vanished.

I felt my head aching and my eyes flickered. I slowly opened my eyes .
Oh God! My head is aching as hell and I felt pain in my stomach. When I fully opened my eyes I looked a white ceiling above me . When I looked around I realised that I was in a hospital.

Thank God!!! It was a dream . But why did I had such a dream.

I tried to remember what had happened with me and to my surprise I remembered NOTHING.
From 'nothing' I mean not a single thing , not even my name , where do I live, my parents , my friends, what is my favourite food, my favourite colour....
NOTHING .
I can't remember who I am.

Oh God!!! What the hell is happening!!! Why did I had such a horrible dream . And now I am in this hospital and I can't remember anything..

I was jumbled in all these questions when suddenly my eyes landed on a man standing at some distance, which shocked me as hell . It was the same man I've seen in my dream .

Who was he ???? Was that dream , actually the reality??

I was muddled up in my thoughts suddenly that man started moving towards me . I watched him without batting an eye . He was a stranger but I felt a connection with him.
When he was about to approach me suddenly another man came from behind him , he pushed him aside and hugged me .

Get away !!! Stay away from me , is what I wanted to scream but I chose to keep quite . I felt discomfort and my body stiffened away from his touch. I felt negative wibes from his touch. I didn't felt familiar with him . The only thing I wanna ask him was to get away from me.

Who the hell is he to come to me like this and hug me ??

He got away from me and asked ,"How are you feeling now ?"

I stared him with confused face .
The other man , the one from my dream was standing at a distance . He had a kind of relief on his face and sorrowness in his eyes . He wasn't saying anything yet I was expecting him to say something.

Then I asked them , "Who are you ?"
They gave me puzzled expressions.
The negative wibe man came near me and exclaimed, "It's me Jack, don't u remember me . I am your ....."

The doctor interrupted him in half and asked both of the men to wait outside while doctor check up on me. Both men went out of the room . Then doctor injected something in my arm and I felt my eyes heavy which means that I m going to sleep now .
.........................................................................

Hey guys....this is my first attempt to write a story , so please give your lob to this.

I hope u like it ..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I would gladly accept if you point out my grammatical mistakes..😊😊

Let me know your feedback on this😊

Do vote and comment if u like it💜💜

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●●♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Stay safe 😊😊😊😊😊