Chapter 34《I lost》

Finn

I reached the church and waited for the detectives outside.
Actually they were known to be the best detective team in the city and they were well trained and moreover I didn't wanted to involve police in this so I preferred them to find Rossie.
And if police would have gotten involved in this then definitely this news would go to media. And I didn't wanted paparazzi to interfere in my personal matters.
I haven't even told this to my parents. Well they are out of the country so I found this a good reason for not telling them.

It has been 5 minutes since I am standing here.

Katy is fearfully standing behind me . She is fearing me as if I would eat her in one bite. She should have felt this fear when she was deciding to help that ....

Oh !!!I haven't even asked her that who is the kidnapper.
I was just focused on Rossie that I forgot to ask about the kidnapper. About that bastard because of whom I suffered a lot. I would not let him live in peace.

I turned towards Katy.
She flinched backward without meeting my eyes , fearing my next action.

I said, " Tell me the name of the kidnapper."

She hesitantly opened her mouth to speak but suddenly my phone rung.
I signalled her to stop and picked up the call,"Stephen, where are you and your team? I have got a clue about Rossie."

He said, "Mr. Scott we are here in the church but we are going at the back of the church building, there we can decide our next move perfectly."

"Okay I am coming." I said already headed towards the back side.

Katy followed me.

I reached at the back of the church building and saw Stephen waiting with four other men .I approached them and shaked hand.

Suddenly my eyes fell at a women in a very bad condition. Blood running from her head and her arms and legs were bruised . She was fearfully running away . Her back was towards us. It seemed as if she was hiding from someone.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Katy who was pointing towards that lady,"S-sir isn't that lady looking like your wife."

I looked at Katy confused and then again looked towards that women.
My eyes wide open.

Yes !!! She looked like Rossie from behind.
Is she my Rossie?
In such a pathetic condition!!!

I yelled , " ROSSIE."
And waited for her reaction , if she's my Rossie then she will stop.
And so did happened, that lady stopped running and slowly turned around.

Oh fuck!!!! She is my Rossie.
She is bleeding.

I felt a sharp wincing pain in my heart by seeing her like this.
I was bewildered whether to be happy that I have finally found her or to get angry that I found her in such a condition. 
My eyes got wet by seeing her like this. The woman whom I wanted to give the world , is standing in front of me , bleeding and bruised. I would kill the one who had done this.
I couldn't move . I just kept standing there stunned.
She looked so weak and pale that before she could do anything she lost her consciousness and fell on the ground.
I panickely rushed towards her.

Once I approached her I held her unconscious body in my arms slowly, taking care about not to hurt her.
I tried to shake her but she remained unconscious.
Suddenly I felt wetness in my left hand .When I removed that hand which was supporting her head , I saw my hand soaked with blood.
Her head was bleeding. I got panicked as hell.
I immediately picked her up and rushed towards my car. I put her in the car. And said those detectives to go with Katy and capture the one who dared to give this much pain to my Rossie.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Right now I am sitting outside the ICU. The doctors and nurses are in a hustle. They are continuously going in and out but not giving me any kind of information.

My heart was sinking with every passing second.

I can't take this. I can't afford to lose her now.
God please!! Don't do this to me ....

I was sitting there my head down in my hands. And I was constantly praying for her well being.

If she wouldn't choose to stay with me even then it is fine but please God don't let her die.

Suddenly I felt someone calling my name .
It was the doctor.I stood up and moved towards him.
I could sense by his facial expressions that something bad was about to happen.

He said ,"Mr. Scott , we are really sorry." My eyes widened by hearing his words .

God don't let my fear come true .

He continued, "We couldn't save the child."

A sense of relief rushed in my veins. It is not that I don't love my baby but I love Rossie more.

I asked ,"My wife is okay right?"

He said,"No Mr.Scott , she had injury in her frontal brain due to which she had gone to coma."

Now this was the moment when I wanted to end this world.
Now I wanted the land to break in two and engulf me .
Now I felt like hundreds of swords cutting each and every part of me.

I just stared him shocked , unaware what to say .
I lost my balance as my medulla oblongata refused to work properly and I fell on the floor.

The doctor supported me and helped me sit on the chair.

I lost.
I was an owner of multimillionaire company. Thousands of people are ready to do anything on my one command , but now I am feeling like all that is just useless. I still lost.
What is the benefit of that money if I couldn't get a happy and simple life with my love. I couldn't do anything now.
I was helpless. I was fucking helpless.

The doctor kept standing in front of me.

I asked him in a low voice ," When will she be fine?" Even though I knew the answer of this question but still I hoped that , doctor would tell me that she will be fine soon , that she will talk to me soon.

But my hope crushed when he said ,"It is not sure in her case. It could take one month, or one year or 10 years or maybe more. She could even be fine in a week. It all depends on her mental state. There is nothing in our hands now."

I asked, " Can I see her?"
He nodded .

I went inside her room and closed the room behind me.

There was no one except her and me.
I wanted her back but not this way. I wanted her to be happy but here what I ended her.

I approached her bed and look at my lifeless Rossie lying.
Her body bruised , pale face and parted lips were enough for me die in guilt.
How could I let her end so pathetically.
The blackish spots around her eyes were clearly showing that how many sleepless nights she had spent.

This time I broke down pathetically.
I cried.
I cried.
I cired my lungs out.
Deep agony covered me. I can't see her like this.
This all happened because of me.

I sat near her bed hold her hand in mine and cried till my eyes became dry.

Till my lacrimal glands became empty.

Till my brain stopped working and I slept like that sitting beside her.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Oh God!!! I am crying...🥺🥺🥺

It hurted a lot while writing this one.
I hope u would like it..

Do Share your views on this chapter...

Don't forget to vote and comment...
Stay safe

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇