Chapter 19《SHE LOVES ME❤》

Finn
***********************************
When I woke up in the morning I found Rossie's hands wrapped around me . Her head was on my arm and she was sleeping like an angel.
She looked so beautiful.
Sometimes I just wonder that if she would have been a model then she could definitely win miss world or miss universe .
I can't stop myself from praising her.

I am so helpless around her . I can't resist her.
Even though what had happened yesterday, still I am here sleeping with her and soothing her.

But I can't erase that scene from my memory. Whenever I see this room that incident come alive in my eyes.

I slowly stood from the bed and headed towards my room. I didn't want to face her today so I got ready and left for the office early.

I was not in a good mood today because of which I scolded my employees without any reason.
I know I am being unreasonable, but I can't help it.
It seems as though my life revolves around Rossie.
If she is happy then I am happy , if she is sad , so I am.
It feels as though she owned my emotions and I am living on mercy of her. She is the love of my life .
I had not felt this before . Earlier everything was so different , even though I loved her but I did get distracted like now. Maybe because she never gave me that sort of important. But now I matter for her . My opinion matters for her .

But what would happen when she will regain her memory? This all will become an illusion.

She would never love me then and become the Rosaline which she was earlier.
I have had very high hopes from life which couldn't be fullfilled . We could never be a happy couple . Because one day she will definitely get back her memory and then she will give divorce to me and leave me.

And then I will again become like a lifeless creature so it will be better for me to keep a distance from her so that her aloofness would not hurt me much in future.
I will not get attached to her. I have to control my emotions.
Yeah this is the only way from which I can save myself from the pain which I will feel when she would leave me.

When I reached home I opened the door but there was complete darkness.

Why hasn't anyone opened the lights?
Where is Rossie ?
Has something happened to her?
Oh God ! I need to find her.

I got panicked and made my way through the darkness towards her room , forgetting that I have decided not to talk to her a minute ago.

This is the helplessness of love .
Love makes us powerful and helpless as same time. These two contrasting traits can only be felt when one is in love . Our loved one becomes our strength as well as weakness. And she is my weakness. My only weakness and my biggest strength.

When I reached around the dining table I saw the food was beautifully served and there were candles all around the table and the room was filled with the beautiful odour of roses.

Then I looked around surprised when my Rossie came out of her room in a beautiful, elegant and gorgeous pink dress.
I stood there mesmerized.