Chapter 13《My best moment 》

Finn
-----------------------------------------------------------
When I saw her entering my office I got panicked.

Why is she here ? Has something happened?

When I went towards her and asked her ,she suddenly hugged me . I was bewildered by this. I haven't expected her to hug me , I smiled and when I was about to cope up with her this affection she suddnely kissed on my cheek.
I got stunned by this. She had never shown such affection towards me ever. But this feels so alluring.
I smiled like a child . I was feeling at the top of the world .

Then she told me that she brought lunch for me as she wanted to have today's lunch with me .
Then she asked Natalie to excuse us but the way she was talking to her I sensed some uneasiness.
And then when we were having or food she asked me to stay away from Natalie ,then my doubt got confirmed.

She is jealous if Natalie.

Oh God!!! I felt so ecstatic.
She is getting jealous for me.
Oh God!!! I can't control more happiness than this . Now I feel like most happy perosn on the earth.
This is everything I have wished earlier.

At this point of time I want to kiss her her soft lips . And kiss her till she forget about every other thing , till she would be sure that she is the only one for me.

But I chose to control my emotions. Although controlling my emotions in front of her ,even when she herself wants it ,is very difficult for me.
But I just held her hands and assured her that she was the only one for me. I would never cheat her .

After completing our food I got a call and i got busy with some client .
After 5 minutes when the call was over I saw she is not here . She had left .
I also headed my way towards elevator when I saw her talking to Natalie.

And to my surprise I saw her threatening Natalie to stop hitting chance on me . And a real threat like smacking her head and rip down her hairs.
I smiled to myself.  She is so damn cute. Then she left .

Natalie saw me standing there and smiling.
I went towards her and said ,"Don't mind her please. She just got up from illness . And moreover she is pregnant so might have mood swings. "

Natalie stared at me shocked.

"Pregnant!!! She is pregnant. And whose child is this?"

"Mine of course."

"Don't lie Finley.  Everyone knows it that she doesn't liked you nor she wanted to live with you . And everywhere is news about her having a boyfriend and giving you divorce so please stop making me a fool."

"Yes it is true that she was going to divorce me but then she got to an accident and at that time she told me that it was my child. And I know that it is my child ."

"How can you be sure that she wasn't lying?"

"It is my personal matter. I don't want someone else's interruption. " I replied frustratingly.

"Okay, as you wish ." Then she left.

I know that this is my child. She said that . She herself said when she got with the accident . I don't care what other people think , I know the truth.
I remembered that night when we had sex two months ago , and she is also one and half months pregnant. And I know she was virgin at that time. I know that.

I remembered that night it was 11.30 at night when my phone rung . I checked the caller ID , It was Rossie calling me . When I picked up the phone I heard her panicked an drunk voice ," H-hello." She said terrified.