Chapter 42《I am the sinner》

Finn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been one week after Rossie returned back home from hospital.
I can't express in words how delighted I feel to see her back home. This home felt so numb without her . But it feels so lively now.

I have appointed three maids for different household chores because I don't want anyone to become close to us and then betray like Katy did.

When I told her about Katy being involved with Jack , she was so hurt. She didn't reacted much in front of me but she really didn't expect that Katy could do this.

Rossie is also behaving strangely weird nowadays. Sometimes she becomes so cold and rude and the other time she can't resist my touch.
I don't know why she had such mood swings. Maybe because of her health. But I love to handle her mood swings. She looks so cute when she gets mad at me.
But sometimes she become so serious which make me feel that she is not my Rossie but that rude Rosaline.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the door bell. It was 4 in evening. Rossie was sleeping in her room and I was sitting in hall on couch and going through some important work.
The door bell rung again.
I stood up in frustration and opened the door with a smirk.

My mood worsened when I saw who was standing at the door. They were the last people I wanted to meet in this situation.
They were my parents , standing there, both buring with extreme anger . It seemed as if they were going to some war against some other country.

The first thing came out of my mouth was ," What are you doing here?"

I know that was so rude of me . I haven't even greeted my parents whom I was meeting after months.
But I really didn't want any drama.

They gave me a death glare and then stormed inside my house brushing me aside.
The only thing I was scared about was Rossie. Now they would accuse her and curse her. Which is intolerable for me.

I followed them inside after closing the door.

Both of them sat on the couch , I sat opposite to them.

My father said,"Finley what is this? You are still with that ruthless lady . You should have given her divorce. And we also heard that she got kidnapped "

May mother said ,"She herself had have ran away . This kidnapping was just her drama . She is with you just for your money , son. Give her divorce and start a new life."

My father again said,"Listen my son, I know that it was me who arranged this marriage but that time I didn't knew that she was such type of woman. She is just destroying you." He handed me some papers and continued, "Here these are divorce papers . Sign these and then I will give it to my lawyer. "

I got enraged by seeing the divorce papers ," Dad , this is not gonna happen. I can't leave her. She had lost her memory. Now she is totally a new person. I love her and I can't leave her ."

"Okay , then you have to leave the company. This lady is just destroying the reputation of my company which is intolerable for me. Either you leave her or leave the company."

I was shocked as hell. I hadn't expected my father to put such a situation in front of me. I was bewildered.

Before I could say anything I heard my mother's yelling sound .
She said while standing up from the couch," You dirty bitch , you have trapped my son in your plan. But this plan of yours is not gonna work for long."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rossie

My sleep was disturbed by some voices . I woke up and headed to the origin of these voices.