Chapter 14 《KISSED WHILE SLEEPING 》

There was annual function in school . Everyone around were roaming in colourful dresses as some had participated in dance competition and some were audience.
I was around 11or 12 years old and I was wearing a beautiful pink dress.
I was heading towards my classroom to take my school bag .
When I reached the class ,someone grabbed my wrist form behind and pulled me .

My eyes widened and I clenched my teeth but when I turned around my anger brushed away and a wide smile touched my face.
It was Finn.
He was staring me with his dark brown eyes and I was trying hard to not look down.
He said while smiling at me and still holding my hand ,"You look beautiful like a rose, today."

I blushed and said ," Thank you Finn."

He asked ,"Are you also participating in dance competition?"

" Yes" , I said shyly .

He said Smiling, "All the best Rossie, for the competition."

Before I could say something, he grabbed my waist ,held me closer and to my surprise ,he landed his soft lips on mine and kissed me.
It was not very long kiss but it was sweet and adorable kiss and moreover it was my first kiss.

I was so happy that I shared my first kiss with Finn because I liked him a lot.
He cared for me.
He help me whenever I got to some trouble.
He was like my knight in shining armour.

After that kiss I felt a little shy so I just smiled and left from there .
He chuckled by my such reaction.

************************************

Suddenly my eyes flickered and when I opened my eyes I found myself in my room . Finn was sleeping next to me with his hand on my stomach , his legs tangled with mine and his slightly on my shoulder.

But it was my room and when I slept Finn wasn't home .

Oh !!!
It means that he himself came to sleep with me .
I am so happy that he himself did this .

I smiled to myself.

I just had a dream . Finn kissed me.
I shared my first kiss with him. It means that we loved each other since school times.

I felt so delighted and relaxed.
Because the way he was being distant to me made me feel suspicious.
But I think like the last dream this dream is also true.

I looked at him . He is just perfect. He has no flaws in him.
And most importantly he cares for me. He cares for me more than anything.
I don't know whether he loves me or not but I surely have some feelings for him.
I just kept staring at him.

I moved my hands to his face sleeping face. I trail down my fingers and they stopped at his lips.
I stared his lips.

I want to taste those lips .
I want to kiss him. I want to kiss him so badly. I want to feel those lips in mine . I want him to wander through my mouth.