Chapter 10 《SLUTTY FRIENDS 》

The driver stopped the car outside a mall. It was enormously huge . We got out of the car and Finn led me inside. When we entered the mall ,staff came to us and greeted us .
I was confused that how do they know us. And why did the whole staff came to greet us.

Then the one who looked like their manager came towards us , and said, "Sir, do you have some important work here today ? You may have called me ?"

From his way of talking it seems as if he is their boss.

Finn said, " Actually I don't have specific work here , but my wife wanted to do some shopping. Show her the best dresses ."
All the staff nodded and went to bring the dresses . The manager led us to a couch .

Oh my God!!! It means this enormously huge mall belongs to Finn . I didn't know he was so rich

Oh Yeah!! The penthouse where we live also looks incredibly amazing but I didn't have any idea that he own such a big mall as well.
How many such malls he own??

I can't believe he is so rich but didn't have a little bit ego. He is so simple, so calm and so polite . Usually rich people are egoist . But he is not like that.

I was lost in my thoughts, when Finn shook me and said, " You want something to eat?"
I answered, " Well , I am not much hungry but I want to eat chocolates now".
He asked me confused," Seriously, u want to eat chocolates..?"

I nodded in affirmation.
He said, " But it would not be good for the baby's health. And most importantly you only liked chocolates when you were at school . I've never seen u eating chocolates after we married. "

I made a puppy face and said, " I want chocolates right now. Please. "

He chuckled and then asked one of the staff members to bring some chocolates.

While I was eating chocolates , a lady was showing me dresses and Finn was just patiently staring at me.
She was showing me all the party kind of dresses that were so clingy and not even decent to wear.
After getting frustrated for 15 minutes, I asked her to show me something decent and simple.
She gazed me shockingly as if I had grown horns on my head.
She exclaimed,"Ma'am but...."
"Do as she said." Finn said interrupting her .

Then she showed me some more dresses.
I chose a red , knee length , beautiful and decent dress.

I showed it to Finn he said it was beautiful.
I stood to head towards the trial room when that lady said surprised ," Ma'am you like this dress. You have never bought such dress earlier. "

I replied, " What do you mean?"

"Nothing", Finn said , " Just go and try this, it will look beautiful on you." And gave a death glare to that lady. She bowed her head and went away.

I went towards the trial room. It was really big. It was like a big room which has several smaller rooms to change. I went to one of the rooms.
I changed to that red dress which looked beautiful on me.
I was going out to show it to Finn when suddenly I bumped to someone outside the trial room.
"So sorry ", I said without looking up.
" Sorry huh!!!!! You bitch. How dare you.. " that lady was about to say something when I looked up to her face and she stopped. Other two ladies also came from behind her and stared at me as if they had seen a ghost .

" Linnie , so good to see you here.
We missed you a lot bitch. Where have you been ?" That lady said in a shrill voice

Do I know them? It seems as if they know me . But what kind of language they are using.