Chapter 2 《AMNESIA !!!😳😧》

Next when I woke up I found those two men staring at me .
When I opened my eyes and then they called the doctor. When doctor came in , he gazed me for few seconds then check my pulse and checked my report which was on the table beside me .
After examining he asked ,"How are you feeling?"

My head and whole body was aching but I managed to reply ,"Better".
He then asked, "Do you remember what happened to you?"

I nodded in denial.

He then said ," Let me explain you eveything. But first tell me do you remember this person?"
He pointed out finger towards the man whom I saw in my dream.
I nodded in denial.

He continued, " Okay, so met with an accident,  which has caused you amnesia due to which you have lost your memory but your baby is safe ".

What!!!!!!!! AMNESIA....oh that is why I am not able to remember anything.
Wait .... he said BABY..... am I pregnant...
No , no ..this can't be true ....

I gazed him with shocked expression and asked him ," Pregant?"

He answered, "Yes , young lady , you are two months pregnant but due to amnesia you have forgotten everything about you ".

Okay , I got it ...
I am pregnant and I have lost my memory.
But wait who I am actually.

I asked him , "Who I am?"

He replied, "Your name is Rosaline Scott. He is your husband Finley Scott the owner of Scott enterprises , you two have married a year ago . You have been unconscious since last week ".

I looked where his hand was pointing and it was towards the man from my dream.

Oh!!!!he is my husband , thank God... I would have gotten unconscious again for another week if that negative wibe man would have been m husband.

But wait, if he is my husband then why didn't he came to me hugged me when I woke up. And then who is the man who hugged me.

When I was jumbled in my questions the other man came towards me and said, "Linnie , I am Jack . Jack Carter .Do you remember me??? I am your..."
"Friend" , my husband said interrupting him.
"Oh", I said.

Jack !!!! How can I be friend to such a person . This man seems as if he is faking to care about me .

Then I stared at my husband ,Finley , there was a bizzare agony in his eyes, it seems as if he was deeply hurt . May be he was worried because of me .

Doctor turned to my husband and said ,"You can take her home tomorrow but make sure not to force her to remember anyhting for her past , as it can be fatal to her and take a good care of her because she is also carrying a life inside her , okay?'
Finley nodded.
.........................................................................

AMNESIA!!!!😧😧
Baby!!!!
This journey is gonna be fun ...
Let's see what happens next ....😊😋

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰