Chapter 5 《PLAYFUL FINN😊》

Finn and I sat on the couch.
He asked me , "Which movie would you like to watch"?
I replied embarrassely, "Umm.. I don't remember which type of movie i liked so..."

I guess he had forgotten for a second that I had amnesia.

He then chose an action movie.
He asked me ,"Is this movie fine? Or you want to see some other movie?"

I replied, "No ,it is fine".

Then we started watching the movie. His whole concentration was on the movie and I was periodically peeking towards him and he caught me staring at him sometimes. He was sitting at an hands distance from me. I couldn't understand the reason behind this distance.
I peek to him and noticed that he was also looking at me from corner of his eyes but didn't wanted me to catch him.
The way he looks at me , make me feel alive. His eyes wants to speak so much , but couldn't. I can sense something strange in his behaviour.
I don't understand why are we so distant .
Why don't he behave like my husband?
Why don't we live in same room like a couple?
Why don't he cuddle with me while watching movie?

After an hour I felt sleepy, I moved closer to Finn and put my head on his shoulder.
Atleast I should take the first step.

He didn't reacted .
I could feel his chest stiffened by my head but he sat still.
After sometime when I was barely awake, I felt his arms around me bringing me in his warm embrace .
He stroked his hands gently on my hairs. I hid my face in his chest.

 I hid my face in his chest

I felt so warm with him.
So comfortable. This was what I wanted since I woke up from the hospital but kept a distance with me . He didn't even hugged me but that Jackasss did.
I am his wife the why is he so distant.

While this thought process I felt asleep in his arms .

***

When I opened my eyes I was in my room .
Finn wasn't there. I saw the time it was 7 in morning. He must have kept me in my bed last night and went to his room.
Today I was feeling fresh. I got up and went to take bath .
After bathing I opened my closet to change clothes .
These clothes I was wearing since I came back were very dirty now.

When I opened my closet I found there all costly and party dresses which would barely cover my body. There wasn't a single decent dress to wear at home .

What is this ?
Did I used to wear these clothes?
These are so exposing.
I can't wear them , they would barely cover my body .

I stood there confused about what to wear , with just a towel wrapped around me.

Suddenly the door opened and Finn came inside.
I turned around embarrassingly. His eyes landed on me, he felt hesitant and said while leaving the room," Your food I ready .I am going to office .Have your food . I'll be back till 6 in the evening."

When he was about to leave I said , "Finn, listen. "

He stopped and asked without turning to me ,"What ?"

I replied, "There is nothing to wear . There just these party clothes .What I used to wear at home ?"

He turned to me with shocked expressions. "What?" , he exclaimed.
He was staring me as if I had grown horns on my head.

I looked down embarrassingly and replied, "All these clothes are not appropriate to wear at home. They could barely cover a body. I can't wear them."

Then he replied, "But you liked to wear these clothes. You always wore these clothes."

I replied frustratingly ,"But I can't wear them now."

He thought for a second and then said ,"I can give you one of my t-shirts and trousers , wear them today. I'll bring you some clothes when I will come back from office, or we can go for shopping if you want ."

"Okay", I said.

Then he bring a t-shirt and trousers from his room and handed me and left the room.

I wore them.
They were big from my size but today I have to live with it only . Then I headed towards dinning.

Katty wished me ,"Good morning ma'am ".

"Good morning", I replied.

She then asked , "What would you like to eat madam."

I replied, "Anything you have cooked . I am not so hungry today. "

Finn was sitting at the table having his food .He watched me and a grin made its way to his face .I saw him grinning.

He looked so alluring while smiling like this ..

I asked him ,"Why are you smiling?"

He replied ," You look good in these cloths. " and he started smiling again.

I looked at myself and then to him," Are you making fun of me ?"

He said playfully, " How can I dare to make fun of you , ma'am ".

I blushed.

I like this playful Finn .
This is the first time I am seeing his this side.
Now I feel like a normal couple otherwise the he was being so distant to me which made me doubtful.

He then asked, " How are you feeling today ?"

I replied, "Much better ".

He said , "We will see doctor today in the evening when I will come back ."

I replied, " But I have nothing to wear ."

He said, " I'll bring some clothes for you when I'll be back . Okay ?"

I nodded.

****************

Give your feedback on this chapter..
Do you like Finn???

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Don't forget to vote and comment guys....
It really encourages me...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stay safe 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊