Chapter 27《I can't cheat on her》

Rossie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

It was dark all around. I am lying on a small bed. My tears have dried up. My eyes are swollen due to crying and my hairs are so messy.
I am feeling so helpless.
I have not eaten a single bite since two days.
I don't how I am gonna cope up with this .
I don't wanna be here .
It is so awful.

I will never forgive that bastard. He had ruined my life .
I can't believe he did this to me.
He had made me so miserable. He is aware that I am pregnant.
He is a fucking bastard.
I just wanted to tear down his head in two and feed it to dogs. I have never ever thought in even my dreams that he would do this....
Fucking asshole...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Finn

After coming back from the office I headed straight to my room.

My eyes fell on the photo of me and Rosie hung on the wall.

We looked so good together , like a perfect couple.

How beautiful she is!!!!
And how good we look together.

It was the photo of our marriage day. In this photo we both are standing together.
She was wearing an elegant white long gown and I was in a decent black suit and we were holding each others hands.
She was smiling so beautifully that my eyes were not seeing anyone other than her.
In the photo even she is looking at the camera and I am looking at her.
I remembered our wedding day by looking that photo.
I was so happy that day.
I thought that I have got love of my life but after marriage my all happiness just flew away in a blink of eye.

A tear roller down my eye by this reminiscence .

Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of the door bell. I went to the door and opened it.
I saw Natalie ,she had wore a black strapless bodycon shimmering dress. Her hairs were hung around her shoulders.
She was having very heavy makeup.
I wondered why why she came to my house like this .

Before I could ask her she said ," Hi Finley, I know that you are wondering why I am here like this . It thought that we both could go for clubbing today .
I am your friend and I can't see you depressed daily. We will have so much fun and it will lighten your mood."

I really didn't wanted to go anywhere let alone the clubs.
I just wanted to lie down on my bed ,lost in the sweet reminiscences of my beautiful Rossie.

But now as Natalie had come here for me and to cheer up my mood ,it will not be a decent move to deny her.
May be I should go for sometime ,have a drink or two and then come back . This would not offend her.

Yaa!!! this will be better idea.

I was just about to say something when she cut me and said, "It is fine if you don't want to go. I should have asked you beforehand. I am sorry. "

I replied, "No , it is fine .We can go. Just give me 10 minutes to get ready."

She gave me a wide grin but her smile could not compare to my Rossie's smile .
My Rossie smiles like an angel. So sweetly.

I signalled her to sit down in the hall and I moved towards my room.

After 10 minutes we left for the club.
Lights were flickering all around there and some people were dancing and some were drinking.

Everyone here seems to be so happy but deep inside they all are here just like me trying to forget their pain for a while .

We sat near counter and ordered our drinks. Natalie was continuously talking about something but my mind wasn't on her talk.

My mind still wandered where my Rossie had been.

I had two drinks and so did Natalie.
After that she held my hand and led me to the dance stage for dance . First I denied but she insisted so I followed her.
While moving to the beats of the song I remembered the day when me and Rossie danced together at home when she proposed me . That day I was feeling like the most happy man on the earth. I couldn't have asked more from God.

But why did she left me then?
She loved me then how could she left me?

I was just muddled up in my thoughts and I didn't realised that Natalie was too close to me. Her hands were wrapped around my neck and my hands were on the curves of her waist. She was pulling me closer. And I was letting myself go closer to her.
I just swept away with the moment . I didn't realised what I was doing maybe it was the effect of alcohol. She moved her hands towards my hairs and came closer to me.
Our lips were just inches away when my conscience hit me and I suddenly took a step backward.
She was about to fall but managed her posture. She stared at me .

I was just bewildered by what was I doing .

I said in a shaky voice," I-I need t-to go to washroom." And left without looking at her face .
I was so ashamed of myself .

How can I do this ??
How can I cheat on my Rossie?
I love her. I am so in love with her.
It had been only two week since she left me but I can't stop loving her. Even if she is not with me but her memories are still with me. I can't be with any other woman .
No this is wrong . I can't cheat on her.
I think I should apologise to Natalie and tell her that this won't happen in future.

When I came back from the washroom I saw Natalie talking to someone. That person's face wasn't clear in these shimmering multicolored lights .
That person was wearing a grey hood and black jeans.
While talking they were so conscious and repeatedly looking around as if they didn't wanted anyone to recognise them.
When I went closer I recognized that person was Jack . But why was he talking to Natalie. I went closer to them but before I could approach them he noticed me and ran from there .
And within a blink of and eye he disappeared in crowd.
Natalie got startled my seeing me as if she was hiding something.
But why did Jack ran after noticing me . What is going on?

I stood in front of Natalie  She was sweating and looked so nervous.

I asked her ,"Who was he? I mean is he your friend?Why did he ran away by seeing me.?"

She said while flicking away her sweat in a shivering voice ,"H-he , he was no one . I-I mean I bumped t-to him accidentally. I don't know him."

I don't know why but my six senses were telling me that she was lying . There was something suspicious.

Why was she talking to Jack and why did he ran away by seeing me.

She said," Let's go back home."

I said ," Yeah!! Hey I am so sorry for what happened at the dance bar. I don't know what happend to me. I apologise. This won't happen again. "

She said ,"I understand. It's fine."
Then we left for home.

My mind was still wandering about Jack.

There is definitely something suspicious else he would not have ran from me like that. It seemed as though he was afraid that I would catch him so he ran away . And Natalie was also nervous after that.

Suddnely I remembered something.

Oh fuck!!! He also had threatened me that he would get back Rossie . Does this mean that he had my Rossie ?????

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION GUYS???

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT NATALIE AND JACK??

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ...😊😊❤❤❤

Stay safe...