Chapter 7《I CAN'T TELL HER TRUTH 》

FINN
************************************
I was sitting in my car heading back to home. I was lost in my thoughts.

Today we have to go to see the doctor because Rosaline remembered about our first meeting , she is getting her memory back . I have also bought some clothes for her . Well we can go for shopping later . Today morning she wore my clothes even though they weren't fitting her but she was looking the cutest .
This all is so strange. She is behaving so different after the accident. She didn't remember anything about her.
Now she behaves like my Rossie whom I met in my childhood not the Rosaline whom I married.
She was never like this before .

Last night we watched movie together which we had never done in our married life . She even slept on my shoulder which was out of the blue act. . She nuzzled closer to me when I wrapped my hands to support her . I loved it. That feeling was like out of the world for me.

Earlier she had never ever done that in fact earlier she barely talked to me .

Even though I loved her from bottom of my heart , but she didn't cared.
Love is something which is out of  our control. We can't stop ourselves from loving a person and the same happened with me , even though she did wrong to me , even though she hated me but I can't stop myself from loving her. 
I don't know when I fall so deep in love with her . Maybe when I first saw her in that playground she kept be captivated, or maybe when I taught her maths , or maybe when we kissed for the first time in school.
I don't know . After I met Rossie I never felt like that for anyone. Although I was a kid when I met her still I didn't saw any other girl like I see her . I had a couple of relationships in collage but they were never so serious . They ended in a month or two.
I never felt that kind of love towards any other girl.

I know what I was doing now maybe wrong for the whole world but I can't leave her . Maybe people think me as psycho but I can't leave her now when she is changed .
She didn't remember what happened just before the accident. And I hope she would never remember that. Maybe if her memory would be lost forever then we could be together.

I was just lost in my thoughts when my driver , Robert, opened the door of the Audi , I snapped from my thoughts and smiled at him and came out of the car .
He looked confused.

Yeah!!!
Maybe smiling me at someone randomly is out if the blue act.
Today my wife my Rossie would be waiting for me . I don't know, for how long I am going to be happy like this. I don't know what will happen when she will get her memory back but now I just want to cherish this happiness.

When I opened the door my expressions turned from happy to aggression. I saw my mom holding Rossie's arm tightly and Rossie was crying and trying to get herself free from her grip .

Oh God!! She must have said something to her which she shouldn't have .

When I went near them frustratingly, Rossie freed herself and came behind me , held my arm as if I am her saviour , as if she trusted me and wanted me to protect her .

And I will do the same. I will protect her from the while world. No one could raise a finger at her .

When my mother started cursing my wife I made it clear to her that she has no right to say anything to my wife .

I know that my mother was worried for me and she cared for me but she shouldn't curse Rossie . She should understand that I love her . I can't be happy without her .

I was just talking to my mom when I felt her grip loosening from my arm and within seconds she fell on the floor . I panicked and lifted her and took her to my room . I immediately called the doctor. While the doctor was doing her check up I came out in the hall where my mum was standing.

Mom: Can't you see , that bitch is fooling you ?

Me : Mom I've told you this earlier as well , don't call her names . And she had lost her memory.

Mom: You don't see anything behind her. She was going to leave you . And God knows whose baby is she carrying!!!! Stop ruining your life for her . She don't even love you.

Me : That is my child .
Mom that is my personal matter. I can take my decisions on my own . She had lost her memory. I can't leave her . She is my wife.

Mum: Wife my foot !!! It was our mistake that we arranged your marriage to her. She never loved you , she never cared for you . And you want to do upbringing of someone else's child???

Me : This is my child mom.

Mom: No, it is not . Don't lie to me.

Me : I am not lying. I know this it my child .When she got with the accident, she also told me that , this child is mine.

Mom: I can't believe it . She is a liar.

Just then the doctor came out .
I went towards her .
She said ," There is nothing much to worry about, she had fainted due to stress . I have written some medicine which she need to take on time. And one more thing , don't stress her by telling past events,  slowly she herself will regain her memory but don't force her to remember anything. Let this process happen itself."

I nodded and accompanied her to the door .

Then I turned to my mom and said ,"Mom, please don't come here again . I don't want to risk her health and you have already done the worst ."

She left without saying a word.
My phone rang , it was from office.
While talking in the phone I entered my room, Rossie was sleeping peacefully.
I got back to the call .

After sometime my eyes landed on her when I heard her sobs , there were tears in her eyes.
It kills me when I see her crying .

I cut the phone and sat in front of her.
I  looked into her emerald eyes .

Those mesmerising eyes in which I can stare for infinity.

She told me what my mother had said to her then started crying bitterly.
She hugged me tightly and kept crying .
I lied to her and tried to sooth her from my words but I know that they weren't working . She didn't believed what I said .
And I can't tell her the truth....

************************************
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Tell me guys if you like it ..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thanks to all for supporting me till now.. I hope u would support me in future as well..

And a special request to the silent readers , please do vote and comment about it ...
It would really encourage me...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stay safe

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤