Chapter 48《Together Forever (epilogue)》

Rossie

We reached back to the hotel room at 9 PM at night after having dinner.

This was the best day of my life.

I went inside the bathroom to change my clothes when Finn suddenly entered the bathroom. I forgot to lock the door .

I quickly covered my bare body by a towel and said shyly,"Finn go out , I am changing clothes here."

**Mature content**

Rather than going out he came closer to me. I stumbled back but he kept moving towards me. I felt weak.
Then he slowly held my cheeks and kissed my lips.
This was totally unexpected but I kissed him back. I like kissing him . Slowly the kiss became more intense.
I don't know what was he upto .

The towel dropped down from my hands. But I was so engrossed in kiss to care about that.
I was just in my black coloured bra and panties , but I didn't feel awkward this time. This time an unknown horny Rossie woke up inside me and overpowered me.

He held me up and came out of the bathroom while kissing.
He laid me down on bed and kissed me passionately. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it from his perfect body. Now I had the full access to his perfect abs . The environment became steamy.
He moved from my lips to my neck .
I moaned in pleasure.
He kissed my neck and then started moving down. He then removed my bra and sucked my nipples , I felt a kind of pleasurable sensations which I had never felt before. He sucked my one nipple and with other hand he squeezed my other boob. I really liked whatever he was doing to me. I just wanted him to keep doing.
He then moved down while slowly tracing kisses on my stomach. He kisse dmy belly and I felt a tickling sensation which made me chuckle.
He looked up at me and said ,"Are you liking it baby?" . I gave a small nod.
He whispered huskily ,"Tell me baby , what do you want."
I whispered, "Whatever you want. Just don't stop."
He again came up and kissed my lips ,"Do you want me to kiss your lips?"

No,I don't.
Actually yes ,but I want him to do other things too.

I replied ,"I want you to ... to... touch me there."

I was only in my panties and by now my panties were soaked too . I was so wet. And he was teasing me.

He asked ,"Where , where do you want me to touch you?"

I frustratingly said while holding his hairs ,"My pussy, I want you to lick me ,fuck me , do whatever you want . Just don't stop."

He chuckled,"Seems like my innocent Rossie is horny right now."

I eyed him.

He closed my mouth by his and slowly entered his finger to my pussy.
I moaned his name.
He kept kissing me while moving his finger circular on my clit.
I was feeling extreme pleasure.

He then went down on me , took my panties off and slowly touched his tongue to my soft spot.

Oh damm!!!! I felt extremely pleasant.
This feels so good.

He moved his lips in circular motion to my clit.

A moan escaped my mouth,"Finn." I said in a husky voice and tangled my fingers into his hairs.

I was at height of pleasure.

He then came up to my face and said ,"Wanna taste yourself?" And then kissed my lips.

While kissing he again slid his finger in my clitoris and slowly moved it in circular motion.

I can't hold this much pleasure.