Chapter 31《Refused to come back》

Rossie
*****************
I was at my home , lying on my bed and scrolling through my phone .
Suddenly my room's door opened and my father came in. His face had extreme anger as usual.
Since childhood he never liked me. He always scolds me .
I don't understand why he behaves like this to me . Maybe because my mother died while giving birth to me and he thinks that it all happened because of me .But it is not fair.
Since childhood I neither got mother's love nor father's.
I got everything I want but not everything I needed.
I stood up from the bed .My head was down and I was trembling in fear.
He came towards me and said in aggression, "How dare you opt for literature in your college ? You know that I don't like literature at all. I told you to opt for science and maths . Can't you understand this !!!"

I replied hesitantly,"D-dad I don't like S-science .I-I have interest in literature.I want to become a w-writer. Please dad,  I didn't w-wanted to offend  you but ..."

Before I could say any further my dad raised his hand , I stumbled backward, fearing that he would slap me , but he took his hand back.

He yelled at me  ," You are so unlucky for me .Your mom died when you came and now u will not let me live in peace . You are a curse on me."

Tears started coming down my cheeks.
I don't understand how it was my mistake that my mother died and my father regarded me as curse .
I have been listening this since childhood . I have been craving for love since childhood but there was no one with me . Not even my father .

He ran his fingers in his head and then said , " Okay fine , I will let you study literature but there is a condition. If you promise me to agree with that then I will let you do anything according to your wish."

I thought to myself that it is like a golden opportunity to fulfill all my desires. I would agree to anything he wants .
I nodded .

He said, "After completing your studies you have to marry to son of my friend . I have already talked to them about your marriage and they have agreed too."

I thought that my studies will take atleast three years to complete and this is enough time for me . And who knows that the person whom my dad chose for me , would marry someone else during this .

Yes !!! It must be a great deal.

"Okay , I promise to marry anyone you chose after I complete my studies."

Then he left my room.

I thought that I have made the most intelligent move but I was anaware of the disaster waiting for me in the future.

*****************
My eyes opened by a sudden jerk . When I fully open my eyes I realised it was a dream.
It might be one of my past incident , which means that I am getting my memory back.