Chapter 36 《HE BROKE ME 》

Next day I went to my college but I was lost in my own new world . My mind can't stop from thinking about Finley.
I have a strong feeling that he is my Finn, the one from my childhood . Whom I liked . He had same brown eyes and mesmerising smile.

Next time when I will meet him I am gonna ask him the truth. I am sure he remembered everything.

I was just muddled up in my thoughts in the college canteen when my best friend Shelly came and sat beside me. She ordered her food .

She said , "Hey, Linnie are you coming to the party at Jacob's house tonight. "

Well she is my best friend but I haven't told her about Finley and me yet.
I know that I should have but I think that when I will talk to Finley about childhood after then I will tell Shelly everything.
Afterall I am also dying to share such a good news to her.
She snapped me ot of my thoughts by asking again.

I replied , " I umm.. I don't think it would be a good idea. I don't think he has good intentions. I have noticed him several times staring at me lustfully ."
Yeah Jacob was a total jerk and a playboy.

Shelly replied casually, " It is just your assumption bebe. And by the way he has a girlfriend. Please come na ... we will have a lots of fun . And also our exams are close so it is the last party before exams."

I thought to myslef that soon I would be getting married so I should enjoy my these days. So I agreed.

At around 8 pm we reached at Jacob's house .Don't get surprised that how I got permission from my dad , well is out of the city so I am the queen of my will.

There were not many people in the party. Just some friends of Jacob , his girlfriend , Shelly and me .
We sat on a couch .
I was feeling uneasy.
Shally and I had a couple of drink. Well actually I denied first but she insisted and moreover those drinks were not so strong to make me drunk and lose my conscience .

Then everyone started playing the game of truth and dare .
Which is a very lame game , I know that .
But I was forced to play too.
When it was my turn for dare they dared me to drink five shots of vodka  .
At the end of the game I had total ten shots of vodka and I started losing my ability to think straight.

When I was sitting on the couch Jacob came near me put his hand on my lap and sat beside me.
I didn't minded much.
Then he started leaning onto me.I leaned backward. I wondered what was he upto.
Suddenly he forcefully held my waist and laid me on the couch and started kissing my neck. I tried to kick him to free myself but he was too strong .
Everyone else was also there but no one came to help me . I tried to kick him again but failed. I yelled but no one bothered to look at me.
I saw Jacob's girlfriend was laughing and shooting all this in her phone. She was not stopping her boyfriend from raping a girl but she was shooting all this . Such a bitch!!!