Chapter 38

Third person's pov

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sometimes our life get twisted in a way that we can't keep pace to our own actions. Our actions aren't in our control rather we are under their control. We get trapped by Delusion and our actions happens to be the worst.
Everything around us suck in such a way that we start to believe the lie which nothing but a delusion.
Sometimes lies hide truth soo deep that it becomes impossible to find truth from surface. We get trapped by mere a Delusion. We need to dive deep to know the truth but the misunderstanding or we can say our ego is the foremost hurdle between us and the truth.
We need to know that everything we see is not the truth. Sometimes lies comes in under the cover of truth and try to create an illusion, and most of the people get trapped in that.
And in this fiasco there are very less people who actually try to dwell deep to find truth but most of the people assume their delusion as the ultimate truth and this becomes the initiation for their destruction.

They not only destroy their own life but the lives around them. But it is not wholly their mistake , the most important role in this played by the situation.
There are two different aspects of this :
The first is that people themselves are responsible for destroying lives. They do as a habit or for fun or for personal benefit. But I am not talking about them.
Here I am talking about the people who got trapped by a myth or a Delusion, to which they assume as truth and then they act like sinners.
Sometimes such situations occurs when the holy one becomes a sinner.
The innocent one commits crime.
The sweetest one becomes the rudest.

That is exactly what happend with Rossie. She got trapped by what she saw but she forget that sometimes what we see is mere a Delusion. Appearance are deceptive.
She got trapped under her delusion and did the worst thing possible.
She just saw Finn talking to Jacob, which was doubtful though but she should atleast talk to him once about it. She should have asked him why he did so.
The main reason nowadays for unsuccessful relationships is lack of communication. People just assume anything without even consulting to their spouse. Which ultimately results us to take wrong decisions.

The same happened with with Rossie , I am not saying that it was all her mistake. As I have said earlier that the main role here was played by situations.
Well moving forward, Rossie didn't talked to Finn, but neither did Finn talked to her .

Sometimes we are correct at our place but that place is not correct for others.
Rossie was correct at her place . She wanted to take revenge from the one who she thinks destroyed her life. But she targeted wrong person.
She got carried away with situation.
But she is lucky that Finn love her like everything.
Everyone is not that much lucky .
Everyone doesn't get spouse who is as caring as Finn.
If it would have been someone else in place of Finn then he would have left her long ago.

Always communicate with your loved ones , it is not important that you always talk sweetly , sometimes you might be pissed so you can yell at them , sometimes you might feel low so you can cry and hug them . No matter what just keep talking. Never let them feel distant. If you get doubtful then try to clear that don't get trapped in misunderstanding and make your lives miserable like Rossie's and Finn's.

THANK YOU

I'LL BE UPDATING NEW CHAPTER SOON..
TILL YOU SHARE YOU VIEWS ON THIS JOURNEY OF ROSSIE AND FINN THILL NOW , LIKE HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT THESE CHARACTERS 💖💖💖💖💖💖