Chapter 21《DIVORCE😳》

I was lying on my bed. Finn was standing at the edge of the bed and a doctor is doing my check up.
Her name Elena Anderson. She was sweet lady .
She was talking very politely .
She said, " Mr. Scott I would like you to please wait outside so that I could ask some questions from Mrs. Scott."

He rather sat on a couch and said ," No I will stay here . She is my wife. I will not leave her alone. "

I smiled by his behaviour then I said to Miss. Elena ," It is okay . I have no problem from his presence. " She smiled and nodded.

She asked me ,"Which kind of dreams are you having?"

In reply I told her about all the dreams except the one about the party and Jacob.
Then she asked me some more questions then turned to Finn and said ,"Mr. Scott please come out with me I want to ask you something. " He nodded and then left the room.

************************************
Finn

When we came out of the room I asked Ms. Anderson," What is the matter doctor? Is everything fine ?"

She replied, " First tell me that the dreams she had been having are just normal dreams or something related to her past ."

I replied ," Yes , everything which she saw in her dreams had happened in past. "

Then she said, " Okay. I think that she is gaining back her memory through her dreams. The dreams she is having is actually her past events. But I would suggest you not ask or force her to remember anything. Let this process happen naturally. It will be good if she will gain her memory by herself. "

I nodded and then led her outside the house.

She is getting her memory back .
Is it a good news for me or bad?
Will she love me this way when she will regain her memory?
I don't know what life had planned for our relationship . I don't know whether we will end up being together in future or not.
At this time I just know that she loves me and I love her and now I want to cherish each and every moment with her. I can't diminish today's happiness by worrying about tomorrow.
I don't know whether I will get chance to do this when she will get back her memory.

While muddled up in my thoughts I came back to our room.
She asked ,"What did doctor said?"

Should I tell her the truth?
Should I tell her that those dreams were actually her past events?
But I can't manage to loose her now .

Again a war started between my mind and heart. Heart favoured that I shouldn't hide anything from her but mind argued to keep quite if I wanted a happy life with her , and never let her know the truth . This time mind won the war.

I said, "The doctor said that you might be having nightmares due to stress. She had given some medicines "

Then she said excitedly,"Now we will go to dinner ?"

"Which dinner?", I said mockingly just to see her cute reaction.

She pouted like a kid and replied a little annoyed, " You said earlier that we will go to dinner today. Have you forgotten? This is not fair. "

Oh God!! She looks so cute. I am cherishing each and every moment with her.

Then I said pulling her cheeks ," No , my dear wife I have not forgotten anything. I just go and freshen up and then we will go."
And I left for the bathroom smiling .
_________________________________________

Rossie

We arrived at a beautiful restaurant . He had booked a room for our dinner. We headed inside the room.
It was beautifully decorated with roses and candles. The room was filled with malodorous odour which was really heartwarming.
We seated on a couch. He was just staring me and I was staring the room. I loved this decorations.

Then he asked, " Did you liked it? This room is especially decorated for you".

I exclaimed, "Really, I love it . But how did you managed to do all this very fast."

He said Smiling, " I just need to make a call only. I own this restaurant. They did it ready in half an hour."

I was bewildered. I didn't knew that he owned this restaurant. He is really enormously wealthy.

Then waiter came and took our orders. We ate , while eating I was asking questions and he was just answering them with a smile.

How could he be so calm and polite , I thought to myself.

When we finished the food he said," Do you wanna go to a beautiful place ? Or we should go home now?"

I got excited by hearing this .
It had been so many days and I haven't even went out of the home .I just stayed at home. So now I wanted to spend sometime outside with him.

I replied, " Yeah!! Ofcourse. And by the way I am just fed up being at home all the time."

He smiled and we headed towards the car .
When we reached the car suddenly lots of lights started flickering into my eyes, and I don't from where a mob of reporters came towards us. I lowered my head and hide my eyes from my hand because the light of the camera was so disturbing.

Finn put his hand on my shoulder and started walking towards to car quickly. But before we could reach the car , the reporters surrounded us from all sides.
At this time my head started paining as hell. Finn was trying to get me to car but was not able .

The reporters started asking questions, " Mrs. Scott is it true that you were going to divorce Mr. Scott?
What was the reason behind this divorce?
Is it true that you were leaving your husband for you boyfriend?
Are you pregnant Mrs. Scott?
Whose child are you carrying?"

I was not able to process my mind .I don't know why they are asking such questions from me. I don't know what was happening.

I just felt my vision black and I fell but Finn lifted me in his arms and yelled at the reporters ," Can't you see that she is not well? Get away from her or I warn  all of you that you will not be able to live peacefully in this city. "

After that I don't remember what happened.

Next when I opened my eyes I was in our room. Finn was standing at a distance lost in his thoughts.

I called him in slow voice ," Finn."
He came to me panickely and said ,"How are you feeling now , Rossie? Doctor said that you got faint due to nervousness. "

I replied ," I am feeling fine now."
Then Finn went to the hall.

Suddenly my conscience hit me and I remembered what happened at the restaurant. What those reporters were asking me .

DIVORCE!!!!!! I was giving divorce to Finn.
They also said something about the child.
No this can't be true
This can never be true .
He is so good to me then why would I give him divorce.
No this can't be true ....

************************************
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hello guys ...

Give your views about this chapter ..

Do vote and comment..😊😊

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜

Stay safe

😊😉😊😉😊😉😊😉😊😉😊😉😊😉😊😉