Chapter 24《SHATTERED 😔》

I was muddled up in my thoughts when the car stopped snapping me out of my thoughts.
It stopped near a flower shop. Actually I had asked the driver to stop near a florist as I wanted to buy some flowers for Rossie to please her.
I would buy a beautiful pink rose just like her.

I stepped out of the car and moved towards the shop .I asked the shopkeeper to show me the best and fresh pink roses. I purchased the most beautiful bouquet of pink roses.

 I purchased the most beautiful bouquet of pink roses

Then I sat back inside my car .In the whole drive I was just thinking about the way to please her keep to with me.

How to make sure that she wouldn't leave me after getting back her memory. How to make her stay with me??

Within 20 minutes the driver stopped the car outside my apartment , he stepped out and opened the door for me then I stepped out of the car holding the roses . I moved inside the building and then entered the elevator. There were thousands of thoughts inside my mind.

I never felt handling a company worth millions as a difficult task but handling Rossie is proving to be much difficult.

She is such a mess but she is my mess and she is my life , she is my everything.
I can anything to be with her. And now she had confessed her feelings for me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the "ding" sound of the elevator. I move towards the door .

She must be very happy by seeing these roses and that is all I want , her happiness.
Well earlier as well I just wanted her happiness and at that time she got happiness by hating me and staying away from me but now she love me and she will get happiness with me only.

I opened the door and got in.
Well ,I have expected Rossie to welcome me if not by hugging then just by a smile.

She might be in the room.

Holding those roses in my hand I moved towards our room .
I opened the door in order to surprise her , but the room was empty.
I was bewildered. I checked in the garden but she was not even there. Then I checked in her old room but she wasn't there even .
I got panicked.

Where she would have gone ???
Oh jesus!!!! It is so fucking insane. Where she should go?
She doesn't even know anyone .
And moreover she is pregnant.
What if she would get caught up by the paparazzi.
Oh God she doesn't even had phone . Fuck, she never needed phone after that accident and I don't know where was her old phone.
How would I contact her now??
What if she would be in some trouble??