Chapter 11 《 NEVER LET HER GO》

Finn
************************************

I took her out of the mall from the back door where my bodyguards were waiting with the car. Only the staff members know about the back door so media will never know where had we gone .

I put a hand on her shoulder as a protective gesture and led her inside the car and sat next to her .
She was lost in her own thoughts.
And I was in mine .

Thank God we are away from the media . Media doubts that Rossie didn't wanted to live with me and we were getting divorced but she didn't remember anything so I never wanted her get stuck with media's question.
Her health is not good. And moreover she had lost her memory. She remembered nothing about her past life . Which I am really glad about . Well to be honest I wish to God that , he would never let her memory come back .

She didn't even recognized her old friends today. I never liked that she stays in their company, they were bad influence on her . And today when she got enraged because of their talks I felt really really delighted. They told her some truth for which I wanted to rip their heads in two. I knew she might have boyfriend but I never interfered in her matters because she never liked my company nor she shared anything to me .

At that time I didn't know what I wanted to do. I didn't wanted to divorce her but I felt like she is caged in this relationship.

But now , after that accident she is all changed. She even started crying by the thought of being with someone else other than her husband. She was even ensuring me that she would never cheat on me .
At this point of time I can't get more happier than this. These are the bestest moments of my life. Now she gives me importance. I matter for her . My opinion matter for her . It feels like my Rossie was lost for sometime but now I have found her. It feels like my Rossie was mistakenly replaced by Rosaline but now I've got her back. And now I can't manage to lose her.

I looked at her . She was staring outside the window lost in her thoughts. I wonder how beautiful she looks . She doesn't even have to do makeup to look beautiful. She already looks like an angel, my angel. My Rossie .

I moved my hand towards her face and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.
She looked at me and gave me a smile .
I opened my arms , she quickly came to my embrace and hid her face in my neck.
I kissed her head.

Now I will everything I can do to keep my Rossie with me . I will do everything to keep the truth away from her . I'll never let her know what had happened in the past. I will do everything I can do to keep her. Now I've got my Rossie back , and i will never let her leave. Never.

------------------------------------------------------------

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Are you eager to know what will happen next ???

If yes then plz vote and comment about this ....

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Stay safe

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋