Chapter 45 《New feeling》

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

P.S = This chapter contains mature content.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Finn

Right now we are in our bed . It is 11 at the night.
She is peacefully sleeping in my embrace. But I am lost in thinking something.
Her head is on my arm and her nose is touching my neck, softly tickling me.
Every time her breathe touches my neck I feel warmth.

I feel my life in my embrace. I got my life back.
She is my Rossie , who loves me and want to spend her life with me.
I can't get more happier now.

She doesn't know how I craved for her touch when she wasn't here. Those sleepless night I spent in her memories were so tough for me.

Now she is here with me. And most importantly everything that happened in the past had sorted now.
She realised her mistake.
She even wanted to make things right between her and my parents but they again didn't understand her.

Today we went to their house for breakfast where Rossie apologized for her past behaviour but they didn't listened her. Rather they asked her to leave me.

Why can't they understand that I love her?
I can't live without her.
I am nothing without her.

But she was really upset that my parents didn't accepted her.
She really want to make everything right.
And I can't see her sad because of this.
I need to do something. I will make everything right for my Rossie.

I kissed her forehead and slept.

Next morning I woke up early and left for my parents house without telling Rossie about it

When I reached there my mom came towards me and as usual asked me that have I decided to leave Rossie.

I went towards my dad . My mom sat beside him.

I said ,"Mom and dad , I came here to talk to you."

My dad gazed me.

I continued, "I want you to accept Rossie. She is changed now and she regret what she did in past. She love me now and she want a happy family . So I want you to accept her wholeheartedly."

My dad said,"Finley why do you think that she won't try to harm our reputation now. She had done so many things in past. She is not good for you."

"Dad I didn't left her when she did that much bad to me, when she hated me then do you really think that I will leave her when she loves me now. And when I know that she loves me. Just give her one chance. "

"Okay , do as you wish .We will not interfere in your matters." He said without looking at me.

"Dad , just one month .Give her one month to prove herself right. If she would do anything wrong in this one month then I will do as you say."