🌸IMPORTANT INFO AND REQUESTS🌸

Hello there!! Please read the entire thing before continuing onwards/requesting something! I have a few rules and stuff I want to go over before actually starting this book!

Also I should mention that I delete comments that aren't requests/after I've completed it. This is just to keep the request page easy to manage.

1. PLEASE DON'T REQUEST ANY SMUT: Please remember that these are real people and most of them are extremely uncomfortable with this type of stuff. Plus, a few of them are minors so yeah that's a big no no. I'm also just extremely uncomfortable with just writing smut and stuff in general so please don't request that stuff here (or anywhere honestly that's just nasty.) The most I'll do is a kiss for the romantic ones, I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea how to romance and stuff so even if I did write it, it would be terrible.

2. I WILL WRITE SHIPS. Not all ships, but I'm cool with most of them like DreamNotFound and stuff. I'm not the best as my writing is more suited for story-type but I have nothing against ships UNLESS they are minors or the person is uncomftorable with shipping!

Extra Note: I will do angsts, fluff, AUs, gore, etc.
Just nothing that makes me uncomfortable. If you have a question feel free to ask here!

I may add extra rules/notes if anything else comes up/I get asked the same question a lot.

Anyway, here are the request forms:

Dreamwastaken...

GeorgeNotFound...

Sapnap...

Awesamedude...

Ponk...

BadBoyHalo...

TommyInnit (PLATONIC)...

Tubbo (PLATONIC)...

Fundy...

Punz...

Purpled (PLATONIC)...

Wilbur/Ghostbur...

Schlatt/Glatt (PLATONIC)...

Skeppy...

Eret (PLATONIC)...

Jack Manifold...

Niki Nihachu...

Quackity...

Karl Jacobs...

Technoblade (PLATONIC)...

Ph1lza (PLATONIC)...

ConnorEatsPants...

Ranboo (PLATONIC)...

Others cos I'm sure I forgot some...

I'll probably just do the requests them in order of what I feel the most inspiration for. I'll try to update daily but who knows when I'll actually get around to writing stuff.

Ily and enjoy this book!