Take Me To Church

Kara

I became conscious, my eyelids still closed. I could see the light through my eyelids, turning the insides of my eyelids pink. I felt arms snaked around my waist, holding me close to the warm body that I knew was Lena. 

I didn't feel any more pain in my rib, and I knew I was healed and back with my powers. I carefully lifted Lena's arms from my body, sitting up and standing on my feet. I watched as her chest rose and fell, her breathing steady, and her heartbeat relaxed and mellow.

I saw her stir in her sleep, turning her body to the other side. She groaned and sat up, groggily rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Her green eyes fluttered open, and she blinked many times, getting adjusted to the brightness of the room that was illuminated by the sunlight peeking from the curtains.

"Good morning, beautiful," I spoke, my voice hoarse and rough from just waking up. She looked up at me, smiling. Her hands moved to push herself out of bed, and her legs worked to walk over to me, stading on the tips of her toes and pressing a kiss to my lips. 

My hands wrapped around her thighs, I pulled her up and her legs wrapped around my body easily. She deeped the kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth, her hands wrapping at the nape of my neck. I felt her bite my lip slightly, and I smiled into the kiss.

"Shower?" she pulled away to utter the one word, and I smiled, and carried us to the bathroom, and we stripped our clothes, turning on the faucet and stepping into the shower. I decided to try my best to look at her eyes and not her body.

"You do know you can look, right?" her amused voice broke the silence. I smiled and pecked her lips, my eyes roaming her body. She was perfect, and it wasn't just her body. Her Kryptonite eyes were very prominant, and they shone. Brighter than any star.

Her fingers traced my abs lightly, her index finger trailing up my arm and to my bicep, and I giggled lightly at the sensation. I grabbed the shampoo and started to work the product into her raven hair, rinsing it off once I was done. She did the same to me, and then I grabbed the conditioner, repeating the process.

After that, we washed our bodies, sharing a few kisses here and there before shutting the water off. Lena handed me a towel, and I wrapped my body in the cloth. Lena did the same, and we both brushed our teeth quickly before leaving the bathroom. 

"Hey, Lee?" I called out for her attention. She turned around as she got dressed, her eyes staring back into mine. I dried my hair as I spoke.

"What are we going to do about all the rumors?" I asked her, and she laughed lightly, pulling on her dark black pencil skirt that hugged her curves perfectly.

"We'll go with the flow. I mean, Supergirl has got to be used to a lot of questions being thrown her way, hmm?" she laughed and I pulled on my Supergirl attire and nodded.

"Who in the world came up with the idea of you wearing a red skirt? I mean, as hot as it looks and sounds... don't you get cold flying?" she stared at my legs, and I felt heat rush to my face. 

"Kryptonians don't get cold," I answered her truthfully, and her mouth formed some sort of 'Oh' before she pulled on her shirt, the material sticking to her body, showing off her chest in a way that made me bite the inside of my cheek. 

"I got a new schedule for work. I'm supposed to go into the office at noon, and I get off as soon as I get one article in, one break from 1:45 to 2:30. Do you happen to have anything to do with that?" I asked my girlfriend as I checked my emails. I saw her smile, biting her lip.

"Yes, actually, Supergirl. I thought you would want a morning shift as Supergirl, then your day job, and then another shift as Supergirl," I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, planting a kiss on her cheek.