Bewed?

Kara

"Kara, we need a way out of here," Alex spoke suddenly as I surveyed the area. Daxamite guards snickered under their breath except for one of them.

"Yeah, 'cause there's no way I'm marrying... that," I spoke. My eyes widened as I remembered Daxamite law, "Marriage is binding. It's illegal for a divorce and is punishable by death here on Daxam..." Alex groaned at my statement.

"Well that doesn't help!" Kal yelled from the cell beside mine. And then I remebered; Lois. If we could get a message out to Lois, she could get us out of here. We had lead aboard the ship incase Mon-El tried to escape us.

"We need to get a message out to Lois," Alex and I spoke simultaneously (Took me 5 minutes to spell that) Kal nodded and thought for a minute, his hands situated on his hips as he pondered.

Obviously, an idea struck his mind. He really did act like a cartoon character sometimes. You could practically see the lightbulb atop his head as he looked over to his right, looking me in the eye.

"My suit. Communication systems..." he spoke as his index finger hovered over a button on his suit. He pressed it as the guards left.

"Lois... we're in a prison, Kara is being forced to marry that bastard, and there's lead on the ship," he spoke quickly. 

"Who? Oh, Mon-El, prince of Daxam. That shit," I covered my ears at his cursing, and Alex stifled a laugh. 

"Yeah. Get J'onn, the White Canary, and maybe even Flash. Hurry, Kara gets wed tomorrow," He spoke and ended the comms call.

"Hold on. TOMORROW?" I yelled loudly. Kal looked over to me as if I just said something completely idiotic, and Alex did the same.

"Did you not pay attention to what Mon-Ew said?" Alex spoke. Kal went to give her a high-five before remembering we were in different cells.

"He lost me at 'I command that you marry me'," I defended myself. Kal and Alex shared a look before nodding. 

"Understandable. What now?" Kal stated as he sat down on the floor, clicking his tongue. I already knew how easy that man could get bored. 

"Now we wait," Alex spoke glumly as she inspected the walls of the cells, tracing her finger over the rock-hard bricks of them, whistling some random tune.

I walked around my cell, thoughts clouding my mind. Thoughts about Lena. I couldn't marry Mon-El, never! The only person I'd ever want to marry is Lena. Someday, I wanted to have a family with that certain Luthor.

I fell in love with the way her eyes gleamed whenever she was happy, the way her smile crept upon her face despite her preferences to not smile, the way she was so, so strong...

And I knew that there was no going back on how much I loved Lena. I didn't want to go back... and that's because she makes me happy. She made me laugh until I couldn't laugh, she made me laugh 'till I cried. She made me feel butterflies in my stomach, she made me feel wanted. 

She made me feel love, she let me experience love. And I could never thank her enough for that. And so, Lena... if you somehow have weird mind-reading powers that reach all the way yonder to Daxam and never told me...well 1) Wow. Why couldn't you tell me that and 2) Not the point, my bad. But, if I don't make it out of Daxam...

I love you, Lee. I always will. I'm falling in love with you, and I'm falling hard. I couldn't ever thank you enough... I love you. I love you to Argo and back and all over again. 

Alex stopped to look at me, a curious glint in her eye as she tilted her head before finally sitting down before the bars of her cell, that was constructed across from the cell that I was held captive in.