The Interview

THIS CHAPTER WAS INSPIRED BY @supershipper30 ! their book, Paparazzi, was really fun to read because it showed an amazing insight on Millenials and how they love to get inside edition news on stars, and in this world, heroes.

Third Person Point Of View

Lena's eyes fluttered open, her eyes burning with the morning sun's rays. She rubbed her eyes groggily, making an attempt to sit up. As soon as she started to move, she felt Kara's arm around her tighten, and a smile grew upon her face. 

The CEO looked to the living room and saw Alex in the kitchen. Her gaze shifted to the blonde beauty that was holding her close, her warmth warming Lena's soul. She noticed Kara's eyes flutter open, revealing the ocean blue eyes she'd grown to adore. Kara smiled taking her arm away from Lena's waist and turning onto her side, facing the brunette. 

"Morning Lee," she smiled dorkily, and Lena laughed, mimicing her girlfriend's position. 

"Good morning love," her velvety voice spoke. They heard movement from the living room, and soon two figures emerged into the room, hand in hand. 

"Well aren't you two adorable," Maggie laughed. Kara sat up, Lena doing the same as they rose from bed. Alex and Maggie were the only people who had decided to stay the night. Clark and Lois went back to Metropolis after saying some goodbyes, and James and Winn decided to hit up the bar. 

Alex laughed when Kara realized she was only wearing Lena's shirt, which was slightly too big for her. The agent hastily tossed her sister some pants, Kara's face glowing pink. Lena couldn't help but stare at her girlfriend's assets, drawing a glare from Alex. Maggie squeezed Alex's hand, and the eldest Danvers grew calm. 

"Take a picture, Little Luthor, it'll last longer," Maggie snorted. Lena's face grew pink, much like her girlfriend's, as she made her way to the bathroom. 

"I'm taking a shower," she called out as she opened the door and entered the room, starting up a shower. Meanwhile, Alex and Maggie left to the living room, giving the couple some space. Kara took off the pants that Alex had thrown her, walking to the bathroom after taking off Lena's slightly-too-big shirt. 

She stepped into the shower, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend from behind her. Lena immediately melted in Kara's touch, the CEO craning her neck to take a peek at Kara, who had a dopey grin plastered on her face. 

Lena slightly used the tips of her toes to reach Kara's forehead, pressing a gentle kiss to the blonde's temple, drawing yet another blush from Kara. The heroine tilted her head to the right, pressing a kiss to the youngest Luthor's lips. 

Lena turned around so that she was actually facing Kara, her arms wrapping around the nape of her hero's neck, pulling the two of them closer, if possible. She ran her tongue over Kara's bottom lip, who immediately granted her access as they fought for dominance. Kara, of course, won within seconds due to her super strength as she pinned Lena to the wall of the shower, pulling her lips from Lena's, only to attach them to the brunette's neck. 

Lena gasped in surpise, her hands running down the Super's muscular back. Kara trailed her kisses down the CEO's collarbone, down her stomach, and back up inbetween her breasts. Kara's lips attached with Lena's left nipple, an 'Oh!' escaping the slightly shorter woman. Kara's right hand was gently kneading Lena's right breast before the blonde moved her head to Lena's right nipple, her left hand kneading Lena's left breast. 

"Ka- Kara... your sister and Maggie are just outside the bathroom," she reminded her girlfriend, who detached her lips from her breasts, a rare smirk tugging at the Super's crease of her lip.